Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-01-2014, 02:24 AM   #21326
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Old 05-01-2014, 03:05 AM   #21327
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

its a 360 too!
Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 03:07 AM   #21328
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 03:12 AM   #21329
Trevor F

Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

who has $5-600 for the newest gaming system and games? thats a month of bills lol
Old 05-01-2014, 04:06 AM   #21330
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ps4 is $300

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 05:49 AM   #21331
Trevor F

Whatcha playing
Old 05-01-2014, 07:16 AM   #21332
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Solitaire mostly

Old 05-01-2014, 12:49 PM   #21333
Trevor F

Expensive card game lol
Old 05-01-2014, 02:19 PM   #21334
stonehenge

Old 05-01-2014, 02:50 PM   #21335
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Lol mine currently sleeps thnx to D3

My pet build for my witch doctor is growin loll found some nice legendariz so far I got 10 creepers 4 dogs 4 skeleton archers and a giant that goes crazy on elites.

Its funny when we fighting shit cuz it looks like I got a lil army of petz lol all I gotta do is stand far away and shoot fire balls lolol
Old 05-01-2014, 03:12 PM   #21336
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

you too OP brah serious.

couldnt play last night, too tired plus had to take Jax to vet this morning at 9

now to go finish up last finals
Old 05-01-2014, 03:22 PM   #21337
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

I can't find shit for my dude. Played with Mr jojo yesterday and found some crafting materials tho. And I can now reset my quests. Be playing on master right now from the beginning.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Finnaly threw my paragon points onto my dude too

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2014, 03:25 PM   #21338
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
you too OP brah serious.

couldnt play last night, too tired plus had to take Jax to vet this morning at 9

now to go finish up last finals
Nah I need mo powah!!!!!!

Good luck wit ur test brah!
Jax be legit dawgy
Old 05-01-2014, 03:27 PM   #21339
Trevor F

neber played dat diablo
Old 05-01-2014, 03:28 PM   #21340
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
I can't find shit for my dude. Played with Mr jojo yesterday and found some crafting materials tho. And I can now reset my quests. Be playing on master right now from the beginning.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Finnaly threw my paragon points onto my dude too
Lol u will cez takes a while and luck ive gotten so much trash it gets frustrating. Dude how u didnt have a skills selected mijitz was like WTFFFFFFFFF y dont u guys tell him about skills lol. Cez is just living on the edge das all

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor F View Post
neber played dat diablo
Its pure seks
Old 05-01-2014, 03:30 PM   #21341
Trevor F

1&2 was og shit right? can u jump in and play 3 and understand whats going on?
Old 05-01-2014, 03:37 PM   #21342
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Niga I was raping regardless

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Yes. I did

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2014, 03:37 PM   #21343
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Lol u will cez takes a while and luck ive gotten so much trash it gets frustrating. Dude how u didnt have a skills selected mijitz was like WTFFFFFFFFF y dont u guys tell him about skills lol. Cez is just living on the edge das all
Roflllll Cez was just using primary attack??

Quote:
Yeah the story doesn't matter anyway, it's just fun to play.

Old 05-01-2014, 03:41 PM   #21344
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Primary raepz was so good I felt bad using secondary raepz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2014, 03:49 PM   #21345
Trevor F

ive just never been into rpgs. I just finished bioshock infinite which is about the closest ive gotten to a full game in awhile lol. although i did like og kingdom hearts and some ff7
Old 05-01-2014, 03:52 PM   #21346
Mr.Rogers

Same shit better graphics some new skills and abilities but other than that its same mechanics
Old 05-01-2014, 03:56 PM   #21347
Trevor F

they haz for xbocks
but haz no xbl right now
Old 05-01-2014, 04:02 PM   #21348
Mr.Rogers

Ya they got for all consolez and about to release on next gen including the DLC
Old 05-01-2014, 04:15 PM   #21349
stonehenge

Quote:
ive just never been into rpgs. I just finished bioshock infinite which is about the closest ive gotten to a full game in awhile lol. although i did like og kingdom hearts and some ff7
Bioshock Infinite was win
Quote:
they haz for xbocks
but haz no xbl right now
It would probably get kinda boring playing nothing but single player :/
Old 05-01-2014, 05:36 PM   #21350
Trevor F

yea i figured. stupid xbl 60 bucks a year.

i enjoyed the entire bioshock series. I dont think they are making anymore though. Think the creator went with a different company. But in doing that his new theory is based off infinite, he wants to create a game where it pretty much has infinite endings being able to be updated and played for years i guess.

p.s downloading d3 demo now.