Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-21-2011, 05:07 PM   #1376
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadster08 View Post
O and cez, there is alot of sexual teases in MGS4, I almost wanted to fap to anim casue srsly all the "bosses" in the game are crazy chicks that are in spandex and some angles just show ass and tittes lol
This, I think there be some bouncing at some point too isn't there? dem teta bounce
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:10 PM   #1377
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Moon Lander Champion Soul Master Champion Sol Bombers Champion S.O.S Champion Somethang Fishy Champion
Wakeboarding 3 Champion WB Kids Breakout Champion Twinkle Champion Wakeboarding Champion Surgery Champion
Watch out behind you hunter! Champion Wuzzler Champion Ufo Rescue Champion Storm The House Champion Flash Star Champion
Trail For Snail Champion Vertical Advantage Champion Western Shooter Champion SD - Thrust Champion Wart Hog Launch Champion
Teh Zombie Champion The Turtles Champion Xtreme Climber Champion Weetabix Games:Running Champion Summer Games Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
This, I think there be some bouncing at some point too isn't there? dem teta bounce
word, and they allow you to zoom in with the directional pad so they know you mirin.

Colormatched/Blackbear Tuned/DMH cutout/Magnaflow/Vette Servo/Stockers/ 4/7 Dropped/Pacesetter LT's
Chadster08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #1378
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Send to me kthx

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:20 PM   #1379
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Moon Lander Champion Soul Master Champion Sol Bombers Champion S.O.S Champion Somethang Fishy Champion
Wakeboarding 3 Champion WB Kids Breakout Champion Twinkle Champion Wakeboarding Champion Surgery Champion
Watch out behind you hunter! Champion Wuzzler Champion Ufo Rescue Champion Storm The House Champion Flash Star Champion
Trail For Snail Champion Vertical Advantage Champion Western Shooter Champion SD - Thrust Champion Wart Hog Launch Champion
Teh Zombie Champion The Turtles Champion Xtreme Climber Champion Weetabix Games:Running Champion Summer Games Champion

Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

send me money. lol

Colormatched/Blackbear Tuned/DMH cutout/Magnaflow/Vette Servo/Stockers/ 4/7 Dropped/Pacesetter LT's
Old 02-21-2011, 05:22 PM   #1380
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

:animestare:

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-21-2011, 05:23 PM   #1381
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

:shadstare:

Old 02-28-2011, 08:02 AM   #1382
Jaymez

Jaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlz
Default PS3 Games?

I just bought a used PSP from someone on GMFS and I cannot get it to remote play my PS3 at all. I keep getting errors such as the device I am using is not the one registered with the PS3.

I have tried to re register the PSP multiple times and I never get an error. I only get the errors when trying to connect remotely. I am able to access my wireless network without a problem.

Any suggestions?
Jaymez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:40 PM   #1383
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: PS3 Games?

I've had my PSP and PS3 for years and I've never tried to connect them.

I'd try it out later but I currently don't have wifi at home due to router death. Got a new one but it is packed away until next weekend.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:14 PM   #1384
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Cant wait for dragon age 2 next week

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-28-2011, 03:17 PM   #1385
stonehenge

my ps3 is still in my backpack from like a month ago

played gta4 on le 360 the other day tho lol
Old 02-28-2011, 04:33 PM   #1386
Jaymez

Jaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlzJaymez does it for the C-twoirtuhlz

Quote:
I've had my PSP and PS3 for years and I've never tried to connect them.

I'd try it out later but I currently don't have wifi at home due to router death. Got a new one but it is packed away until next weekend.
I have the option to either connect directly to the PS3 or to the home network and then connect to the the PS3.

I am assuming the whole point of connecting is so I can play PS3 games remotely. I can't often sneak off to my basement right now because one of my two puppies that needs constant supervision has a tendency to piss in my office every time she goes down there.
Jaymez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:38 PM   #1387
stonehenge

I highly doubt you can play your ps3 games via the psp. You don't even have enough buttons or two joysticks
Old 02-28-2011, 09:51 PM   #1388
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Nah, that's just so you can sync certain things up between the PS3 and PSP I think, with certain games too.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

I have to say, Killzone 3 was an epic disappointment to me, sucks compared to 2. I tried multiplayer last night and it was boring as hell, and was riddled with glitches and problems. It is an epic fail IMO.

Guess I'll be playing Bulletstorm now. If anyone gets it let me know, I'll probably be playing Anarchy Mode co-op online for it.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:32 PM   #1389
stonehenge

K3 was teh suck? might as well send to me imo
Old 03-01-2011, 05:49 AM   #1390
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

The multiplayer was horrible, you either spawn raped the opposing team or ended up being spawn raped yourself. Plus the tons of fags who won't go for the objectives are horrible, they sit and camp trying to rack up kills "ohhh got to worry bout my precious K/D, faggots". I have a 1.96 K/D (would be higher if I wouldn't get in matches where I was spawn raped haha) and still try for the objective while defending spawn points as a tactician, fuck them.

Honestly, if you don't have friends or a clan to play with, your screwed. It's a team based game and nobody wants to play as a team. On the occasions I played with people who actually played as a team and would help, we dominated.

I'm not even trying to play it anymore until they patch it, some of the glitches/bugs and other shit is unreal.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

And the thing about Brink that I absolutely love, they are not going to record kills and deaths or have K/D as a stat in the game. Thank god. That is because it is a true team based game, your stats depend on helping the team.

K/D stats ruin games, they ruin them. All people want to do is camp so they can inflate their e-penis and masturbate to their awesome K/D's.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Brink is going to be awesome.

New demo video.

Video page
Full screen

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #1391
stonehenge

Default Re: PS3 Games?

Brink does look promising.

And brb fapping to KD ratio.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #1392
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
The multiplayer was horrible, you either spawn raped the opposing team or ended up being spawn raped yourself. Plus the tons of fags who won't go for the objectives are horrible, they sit and camp trying to rack up kills "ohhh got to worry bout my precious K/D, faggots". I have a 1.96 K/D (would be higher if I wouldn't get in matches where I was spawn raped haha) and still try for the objective while defending spawn points as a tactician, fuck them.

Honestly, if you don't have friends or a clan to play with, your screwed. It's a team based game and nobody wants to play as a team. On the occasions I played with people who actually played as a team and would help, we dominated.

I'm not even trying to play it anymore until they patch it, some of the glitches/bugs and other shit is unreal.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

And the thing about Brink that I absolutely love, they are not going to record kills and deaths or have K/D as a stat in the game. Thank god. That is because it is a true team based game, your stats depend on helping the team.

K/D stats ruin games, they ruin them. All people want to do is camp so they can inflate their e-penis and masturbate to their awesome K/D's.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Brink is going to be awesome.

New demo video.

Video page
Full screen

FPS games hav been like dat since cod4

Im downloadin teh crysis 2 demo for mah pc (there isnt a pc game thread so im postin here)

i have Gta5 fo ps3 tho. i gots a 950Hp Zr1
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:08 PM   #1393
stonehenge

dfw to try crysis2, scared that will make mah pc cry
Old 03-01-2011, 07:08 PM   #1394
linden

linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.
linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.

is there any good drag racing games with online racing for ps3?
Old 03-01-2011, 07:10 PM   #1395
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
dfw to try crysis2, scared that will make mah pc cry
lol idk my friend told me it was a shitty game but im still downloading it to see how good it is

my pc can prolly run it at like medium/high settings.

1.1 mb/s
Old 03-01-2011, 07:12 PM   #1396
stonehenge

The first crysis was win, being in a city this time should be bamf.

Mine runs the first one on high with 2x antialias with no problems, I didn't try any higher.

should try demo, where you getting it from?
Old 03-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #1397
apedestrian

Quote:
The first crysis was win, being in a city this time should be bamf.

Mine runs the first one on high with 2x antialias with no problems, I didn't try any higher.

should try demo, where you getting it from?
idk try teh main website, Im dlin it off steam tho
Old 03-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #1398
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Juan i think crysis 2 be coming to ps3 too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #1399
apedestrian

ya it will

idk if demo is out tho for ps3
Old 03-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #1400
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by linden View Post
is there any good drag racing games with online racing for ps3?
Not that i know of. Not much into racing games

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works