Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-09-2013, 04:23 AM   #12576
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I am on a note bish
Old 02-09-2013, 04:24 AM   #12577
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:25 AM   #12578
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Ya cuz joo no play mh

I am on a note bish
Old 02-09-2013, 04:29 AM   #12579
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cuz I can't play it from the sofa

Old 02-09-2013, 10:29 PM   #12580
stonehenge

lv 50 zapdos? fidil gimme dat
Old 02-09-2013, 11:25 PM   #12581
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

noice. bishes hard to catch. dont use master ball. buy infinite ultra balls. the moltres i caught (tough as shit) and is another of the rare birds, i caught iwth a great ball rofl. tis a weaker ball than ultras

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:14 AM   #12582
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
noice. bishes hard to catch. dont use master ball. buy infinite ultra balls. the moltres i caught (tough as shit) and is another of the rare birds, i caught iwth a great ball rofl. tis a weaker ball than ultras
Old 02-10-2013, 12:47 AM   #12583
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-10-2013, 01:08 AM   #12584
stonehenge

Rofl I thought it would be like every other better ball I was finding, they'd eventually be at the store and found randomly.

Old 02-10-2013, 01:12 AM   #12585
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

foo did u read what silph co fgt u about it? its a prototype or something. only one

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-10-2013, 01:33 AM   #12586
stonehenge

Oh yeah.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:11 PM   #12587
stonehenge

Got 7 badges and surfed to cinnabon island. Next step is to figure out wtf going on with that mansion right?

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Got Omanyte from fossil. Kinda want but that fgt is lvl 5, would take forever. Also kinda want to go back into ice cave and get lv 40 bird that is up in there.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Caught that bish (blue lv 50 bird. articuno?)
Old 02-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #12588
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

si. bamf

pokemon mansion u need to get to basement to get gym key.

there be walkthroughs on doing it kinda easy pero pressing statue switches be pita

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #12589
stonehenge

i already pressed some randomly so now walkthrough won't make 100% sense LOL
Old 02-10-2013, 10:33 PM   #12590
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

go outside.

walk straight up to second floor. should be switch closeby on second floor. press it to get access to staircase to 3rd floor. on third floor i think u press another one, make your way to these ledges and take the narrow one, itll drop u to floor one i think, pero some staircase should be close to go to basement. that part be easy

or follow this lol
http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Pok%C3%...innabar_Island

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #12591
stonehenge

ah ok, didn't know going outside reset the switches
Old 02-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #12592
stonehenge

Old 02-12-2013, 04:52 PM   #12593
stonehenge

The fuckin 2
Old 02-13-2013, 03:54 AM   #12594
Mr.Rogers

I am on a note bish
Old 02-13-2013, 04:03 AM   #12595
stonehenge

gaben no like 3s
Old 02-13-2013, 04:20 AM   #12596
Sal
PSST, ovah heer! :miyagi:

Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad
Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad

Metroid was a gurl?!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-13-2013, 04:33 AM   #12597
stonehenge

yeah
Old 02-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #12598
stonehenge

Old 02-14-2013, 09:36 PM   #12599
stonehenge

Steam for Linux officially released now. Might setup Ubuntu dual-boot just to see how games run in it. I'm pretty sure I can just install TF2, Left for Dead, etc without having to buy them since I already bought them on Winderz.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #12600
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Got TF2 fo free

Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote