Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-23-2011, 11:31 PM   #3826
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Same here, saw 2 dots and was like so just started pressing shit like confused beast and then it was someone in my mem card so i found it.

If i remember right, next time you open it, it will show you the folder you were last in so you don't have to do that shit again lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:33 PM   #3827
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

where to get snes roms?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:36 PM   #3828
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

well if you know what game you want, just go to 4shared.com and search, can probably haz

if not, there are some rom sites around that are legit, don't remember them tho lol brb lemme find
Old 06-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #3829
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

sweet. will dl some when done with this ep of SE

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-23-2011, 11:40 PM   #3830
stonehenge

http://www.coolrom.com/roms/
http://www.doperoms.com/roms/

first one looks pretty legit, even has a "Top Rated" and "Top Downloaded" section so can remember OG games you forgot about rofl
Old 06-24-2011, 12:01 AM   #3831
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bout to try killer instinct

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

pinche gaem started lagging

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-24-2011, 12:24 AM   #3832
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Here's the rest of those BF3 scans that the class info came from:

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:45 AM   #3833
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

to quote teh pics or not to

but DFW Bf3 Nao!!!
Old 06-24-2011, 04:16 AM   #3834
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is that how gameplay will look? i know they release stuff that looks all bamf but then im disappoint when i buy

btw nailz, g4 gonna air iron man and wolverine july 29 at 11:00 and 11:30. didnt think theyd air em together since they aired one after the otehr in japan.
postedhere since i doubt u troll anime thread lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-24-2011, 04:21 AM   #3835
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Good to know, I'll have to watch them. I've been waiting for them to come on there. I occasionally check the anime thread, just to see if there's anything in there that might be interesting. I could watch a bunch of different shit on Netflix probably but I just don't know that much about anime or what is out there. I watch Ghost in the Shell on adult swim sometimes, that is about the closest I get to any anime watching.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

BTW, Support class seems pretty BAMF after I read that full article, I figured it would be gay after seeing the 3 other classes and their weapons/equipment.

Old 06-24-2011, 04:28 AM   #3836
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

^

all the classes look balanced, i just hope they make sniping a bit harder in bf3
Old 06-24-2011, 05:18 AM   #3837
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Good to know, I'll have to watch them. I've been waiting for them to come on there. I occasionally check the anime thread, just to see if there's anything in there that might be interesting. I could watch a bunch of different shit on Netflix probably but I just don't know that much about anime or what is out there. I watch Ghost in the Shell on adult swim sometimes, that is about the closest I get to any anime watching.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

BTW, Support class seems pretty BAMF after I read that full article, I figured it would be gay after seeing the 3 other classes and their weapons/equipment.
netflix has mostly popular stuffz that were a hit in japan adn did well here too. i think wan posted what was on netflix, most of it you dont need to know anything about imo. talk to wan since he newest newb iroon man and wolverine are good. loved the animation the most.

pero btw, those pics in the article, that really how gameplay looks?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-24-2011, 05:33 AM   #3838
apedestrian

si look at le screenshawt of dieing rawshin

but yea all teh pics are from e3 footage

Last edited by apedestrian; 06-24-2011 at 05:37 AM.
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:09 AM   #3839
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
netflix has mostly popular stuffz that were a hit in japan adn did well here too. i think wan posted what was on netflix, most of it you dont need to know anything about imo. talk to wan since he newest newb iroon man and wolverine are good. loved the animation the most.

pero btw, those pics in the article, that really how gameplay looks?
I think the screenshots are from the PC version, but it's a PS3 magazine, so I'm not positive.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

God, finally some Saints Row 3 gameplay footage, looks fun as fuck:

Video page
Full screen

...and a new Bioshock Infinite trailer.

Video page
Full screen

Old 06-24-2011, 10:02 AM   #3840
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

OMG DW BF3 NAO.

In other news...WoW has sucked me back in

IS fun tho, having high end lvl character to do the fun stuffs
Old 06-24-2011, 01:13 PM   #3841
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i really like that saints row game
Old 06-24-2011, 02:42 PM   #3842
stonehenge

Default Re: Le Gaming Thread (formerly PS3 thread)

WoW
Old 06-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #3843
apedestrian

saints raow looks bamf :immfo:

gta4 was to gritty realistic, there wasnt much to do other then go to a bar with your cousin or start mass murdering everyone then run away from cops
Old 06-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #3844
stonehenge

can't tell if talking shit about gt4 or like gt4

TF2 is free now
Old 06-24-2011, 04:25 PM   #3845
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
can't tell if talking shit about gt4 or like gt4

TF2 is free now
talkin shit

it's not a horrible game but it didn't keep me entertained for long

Last edited by apedestrian; 06-24-2011 at 04:29 PM.
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:30 PM   #3846
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Imo.

San andreas and vice city had more to do imo
Old 06-24-2011, 04:31 PM   #3847
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
Imo.

San andreas and vice city had more to do imo

also the cheatz were better in san andreas (the soopr jump for the bike )
Old 06-24-2011, 05:35 PM   #3848
stonehenge

gta4 entertained the shit out of me

me and rogers would make our characters look like azn bums in multiplayer and then get scooters and mob
Old 06-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #3849
stonehenge

Heathd will know what this means:

Old 06-24-2011, 09:04 PM   #3850
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: Le Gaming Thread (formerly PS3 thread)

who's that fgt playing adhoc?

Sent from my DROIDX