Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-15-2016, 10:25 PM   #25326
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I think it's a new thing that they are going to keep, not a sale.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 11:27 PM   #25327
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Yeah, it's like Best Buys gamer club thing. You just get 20% for being a prime member.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 12:15 AM   #25328
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fuckin sugoi

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 04:22 PM   #25329
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

o snap glad i renewed mah prime

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Yall getting The Division?

Video page
Full screen
Old 01-16-2016, 06:11 PM   #25330
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

nein

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2016, 08:18 PM   #25331
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

kinda want, idk tho. Still have Fallout, Battlefront, and soon the Witcher DLC. Kinda want Hyrule Warriors for 3DS when it drops too. But it looks pretty damned good.
Old 01-16-2016, 08:20 PM   #25332
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

prawlee wont play anything until late may

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2016, 08:31 PM   #25333
stonehenge

watched the video, fak looks good

the only worry I'd have is that it would be like Destiny and I'd get bored after beating all the missions once. The PVP where you have to extract your loot looks interesting lol
Old 01-16-2016, 08:52 PM   #25334
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lol yea but they say the extra content is going to be free, unlike Destiny.

Ill be picking it up, its the main reason I got a ps4 lol
Old 01-16-2016, 11:21 PM   #25335
stonehenge

It looks sexy and like it has plenty of depth

Sent from my LG V10
Old 01-17-2016, 03:48 AM   #25336
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I plan on getting it.

Old 01-21-2016, 09:51 PM   #25337
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

Old 01-22-2016, 06:02 PM   #25338
stonehenge

Germany sales update: PS4 2.8 million, Wii U 690k, XB1 600k

ze yermans have spoken
Old 01-23-2016, 02:58 AM   #25339
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Can't believe nobody likes Dead or Alive titties...

am sad

Cez, how you not like Marie Rose?

Old 01-23-2016, 03:14 AM   #25340
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

just watched it

liked the blonde :20

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-23-2016, 03:14 AM   #25341
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

tiddy tiddy shimmy shake
Old 01-23-2016, 11:00 PM   #25342
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
just watched it

liked the blonde :20
Helena Douglas, the blonde milf. She's my favorite that's in the game.

Old 01-23-2016, 11:00 PM   #25343
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-23-2016, 11:25 PM   #25344
stonehenge

Pretty sure she is in Warriors Orochi 3 that I've been playing on the Vita

Sent from my LG V10
Old 01-23-2016, 11:41 PM   #25345
VmaxEngage

Started up Blade n Soul. Has some pretty nice graphics
Old 01-24-2016, 10:53 PM   #25346
stonehenge

Played a few hours of GTA with Royarz and a friend last night. Almost got enough to turn my car into a lowrider lol

Sent from my LG V10
Old 01-24-2016, 11:45 PM   #25347
VmaxEngage

I've played GTA for like 10 min since I've gotten it for ps4

yall need to invite me to play

why does royarz never got on here anymore?
Old 01-25-2016, 12:05 AM   #25348
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nigus having gta parties without us

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-25-2016, 03:35 PM   #25349
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Gay... oh wait. I no haz.
Old 01-25-2016, 06:06 PM   #25350
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
I've played GTA for like 10 min since I've gotten it for ps4

yall need to invite me to play

why does royarz never got on here anymore?
idk, prob because kork's watermarks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

nigus having gta parties without us
foo text me "gonna play gta, wanna play?" "lolk"

The lowriders are bamf, gonna try to play more to fund one lol