Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2018, 04:01 PM   #26351
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ah yeah, I have a warm tunic or whatever that helps but when I go hella high up there I freeze my nalgas off.

also when i go into hot area right now I have to go shirtless (suns out guns out) because no heat friendly armor. need to earn some rupees to get some better armor...
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 04:50 PM   #26352
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/e...te-police-pack

stealing sons gaming pc now
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 06:20 PM   #26353
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol bamf, is that pretty accurate to your actual cars?

I been playing tf out of my Switch. Keep finding sales on games I want, have too many now, need to beat some.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

So far I have Zelda:BOTW, Pokemon Let's Go (Eevee), Fire Emblem Warriors, Diablo 3, Valkyria Chronicles 1, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Dead Cells, and Victor Vran.

All pretty damned good, put most hours into FE Warriors for some reason. Still need Skyrim whenever I catch it on sale.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:25 PM   #26354
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

minus the sa vs ky on them exact copies however the black and gold cars where only a special anniversary deal. they aren't used on the road and the cvs didn't have push bars.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

have you seen the fivem stuff they are doing now its basically people role playing as cops very realistically and non police also. shits amazing.

Video page
Full screen
Old 02-22-2019, 03:49 PM   #26355
stonehenge

my buddy told me about that, he watches them on Twitch sometimes
Old 02-25-2019, 10:03 PM   #26356
nekkidhillbilly

i get the house done i may get me a gaming rig and start playing it some. my son has one but fucking fortnite is all he does. i hate that goddamn game.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:18 PM   #26357
stonehenge

lol I tried it when it first came out and it was kinda fun but now it's on every device ever and every little kid plays it and it's the most annoying shit ever

Just saw that Saint's Row 3rd is coming to Switch. Essentially over the top ridiculous shenanigans version of GTA. dfw that on a portable system. Might have to get.
Old 02-26-2019, 01:53 AM   #26358
nekkidhillbilly

my son trash talks all day on it I hear bro no scoped ya and shit all day then he rage screams 2 secs later howd you kill me. im like jesus. I played sr3 before it was fun but I prefer gta/rockstor , mafia or any of the ubisoft games. mafia 3 got a lot of flack but I enjoyed that game. granted paid 8 bucks for it but still. best soundtrack of any game ive ever played too.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:56 PM   #26359
stonehenge

oh if there was a GTA, FarCry, etc. available for the Switch, would haz. The only R* game for the switch is a not-so-great port of LA Noire lol

For now, SR3 will do. Should be fun to have that much game in a portable. I have my PS4 for the others.
Old 02-26-2019, 05:48 PM   #26360
nekkidhillbilly

we sold my sons switch he never played it. play xb1 but not that much.
Old 02-26-2019, 07:20 PM   #26361
stonehenge

shit, my PS4 is collecting dust lately. The PS4 obviously has better graphics/performance and I still <3 it but I can play the Switch while my wife watches random shows, I can play it at lunch at work, etc. Much convenient.
Old 02-26-2019, 10:15 PM   #26362
nekkidhillbilly

he has a ps4 but the hdmi port is fucked and I need a new motherboard for it.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:12 PM   #26363
stonehenge

I saw a lot of people mention that issue with launch PS4s. I got mine at launch and have never had that issue. And that includes moving it between 2 apartments, from the TV to my monitor multiple times, and taking it to Rogers' house a few times. So I didn't just leave it plugged into one cable it's whole life lol

I'm either lucky regarding the HDMI port or just got one from a good batch.
Old 02-27-2019, 09:09 PM   #26364
nekkidhillbilly

yeah I tried to solder it back but its impossible for me. of course you aint a 10 yo too.
Old 02-27-2019, 11:36 PM   #26365
stonehenge

x3 maybe

Also, want Pokemon Sword & Shield now pls
Old 11-11-2019, 10:18 PM   #26366
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Been playing Death Stranding UPS simulator

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
minus the sa vs ky on them exact copies however the black and gold cars where only a special anniversary deal. they aren't used on the road and the cvs didn't have push bars.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

have you seen the fivem stuff they are doing now its basically people role playing as cops very realistically and non police also. shits amazing.

Video page
Full screen
I watch the shit out of BayAreaBuggs videos. Them dudes are funny AF
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:53 AM   #26367
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Y nobody has modern warfare?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2019, 02:48 PM   #26368
nekkidhillbilly

not turned on xb1 in 8 months
Old 11-13-2019, 08:55 PM   #26369
stonehenge

PS4 was being a bitch (controllers would drop connection after playing for a while and the only way to get them to reconnect was to completely pull power from PS4). So I traded it in at GameStop for $140. Gonna wait for blek friday and pick up a new one.

Then maybe Def Stranding but idk, shit looks weird lol

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Switch-only until then

Playing through Fire Emblem 3 Houses. poky mans soon
Old 12-05-2019, 10:24 AM   #26370
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I said I wasn't going to trophy whore after my old account got hacked 3 years or almost 4 now back.

...am almost level 20 again with 42 platinums on my new account.

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

BTW, I'm on fairly often during the night, if anyone sees me online and wants to join my party feel free. I just have a couple friends in it usually who give no fucks about anything really.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 06:54 PM   #26371
stonehenge

whoa, this dude

No internets at current location, so no online. Just been sticking to singleplayer, mostly on Switch. I did end up trading my launch PS4 to GameStop for $140 and picked up a new 1tb Slim on BF for $200.

Currently up in that Pokemon Sword idgaf
Old 12-05-2019, 07:03 PM   #26372
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I got no frans to has team with.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2019, 02:07 AM   #26373
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post

Video page
Full screen

i play doj, what room you in?

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

mostly mod fo4 now
Old 12-10-2019, 04:22 AM   #26374
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
i play doj, what room you in?

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

mostly mod fo4 now
i dont have a pc capable. i will after xmas so ill get up with you then. im getting his laptop cause now he wants a desktop .....fuckin fortnite...... anyhow ill take a hp omen.
Old 12-11-2019, 01:14 PM   #26375
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

I'll keep my ears open