Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-01-2012, 01:20 AM   #876
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Forgot that my rimpz were shiny underneath...

Need to clean up the tar behind the rear wheelwells but otherwise its nice and clean. Mmm.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:21 AM   #877
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i love it

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

needs a cruiser grill or that one painted and the clear turn signals

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

that would finish it out

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:46 AM   #878
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

And headlights cleared and non-cracked bumpers and paint on drivers side
Old 02-01-2012, 01:52 AM   #879
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

well epoxy and rattle can the bumper yourself. buy the headlights and turn signals they sell on ebay for about 60 bucks. paint work get the vo tech to fix that.

Old 02-01-2012, 01:53 AM   #880
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:31 AM   #881
stonehenge

Vo tech?

I need to get off my ass and clear the headlights and rattlecan all the grey spots and bumpers. The spots just keep growing. I just get lazy and being in an apartment makes it worse.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:38 AM   #882
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yeah they need cars for students to paint. do it for free just cost of paint and shit.

the clear lenses on ebay look better than cleared oem.

Old 02-01-2012, 03:09 AM   #883
stonehenge

They also cost more than me sanding these and clearing them

I be po' as fawk
Old 02-01-2012, 03:18 AM   #884
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

im talking no orange reflector

Old 02-01-2012, 03:56 AM   #885
stonehenge

I know but money wise it makes sense to clear up the headlights and keep them for now since the reflectors are fine. Eventually would be bamf to get all new clear set like you mentioned
Old 02-01-2012, 03:57 AM   #886
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

could sand yours and just run the clear signals i think there about 20-30 bucks

Old 02-01-2012, 04:15 AM   #887
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Clear all lights, and just run amber bulbs. Have to check AZ laws though.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:28 AM   #888
stonehenge

can I just remove the reflector on the stock ones?
Old 02-01-2012, 04:28 AM   #889
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

ca is the big dicks about no reflectors

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
can I just remove the reflector on the stock ones?
idk be worth a shot

Old 02-01-2012, 04:30 AM   #890
stonehenge

well whenever I get off my ass and clean up the headlights, I'll take a look at the signals and see if I can remove the reflectors or maybe paint them white.. maybe white plastidip
Old 02-01-2012, 05:10 AM   #891
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Need some help making sure I am reading this right.

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/u...30#Post1061930

Quote:
s197 05+ Mustang / 03+ panther / 2002-2005 Explorer wheels will fit -02 panthers with the use wheel adapters, measuring at least ~30mm/1.25"+. Hub centric adapters recommended
1.5" preferred. Aero owners may want to use 2" on rear.
Quote:
Our cars use a 1/2"-20 RH thread Acorn style lug nut when you go to purchase chrome lugs for your spiffy new wheels
Based on that link, I will need the following for 98 CV LX HPP for 2012 GT wheels.
  • 4 spacers at 1.5" hub centric
  • 20 1/2"-20 RH thread acorn style lug nuts

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 02-01-2012, 05:19 AM   #892
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yep

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

most tire shops can hook you up

Old 02-01-2012, 05:24 AM   #893
stonehenge

spacers plz GO
Old 02-01-2012, 05:27 AM   #894
race2c
Garage Status

Spacers are the only way 05+ mustang wheels fit on -02 CVs.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Jeff - here is a box for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-...item2a18966a2d

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 02-01-2012, 05:28 AM   #895
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

seen it i dont like the fronts on that one i like the 88-91

Old 02-01-2012, 05:32 AM   #896
stonehenge

only 12k miles on le bawkz?

dfw
Old 02-01-2012, 05:32 AM   #897
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
spacers plz GO
they dont make a difference at all

Old 02-01-2012, 05:33 AM   #898
stonehenge

i know, i just meant that i didn't need them
Old 02-01-2012, 05:34 AM   #899
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ima need?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:35 AM   #900
stonehenge

will need spacers for stang wheels

not for le moparz