Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2011, 11:55 PM   #376
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

If no one parked next to le CV then I'm gonna get a day pic in a few. If there is someone next to it then FTS too lazy to move it just for pic.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

best I could get since bishes parked next to me:

Damn I hate my bumpers. Need to aquire new (or undamaged used) bumpers and paint the thing. Too poor tho.

I love the wheels tho.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:56 PM   #377
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

need clear lights. would look uber sex then

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:00 AM   #378
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

clear as in no reflector on the side or clear as in not yellow headlights?
Old 08-07-2011, 12:01 AM   #379
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

clear as in removal of haziness

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2011, 12:05 AM   #380
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Looks like you're sittin cali.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:06 AM   #381
stonehenge

Cez, i need to go to le rents and spend a few hours helping the poor thing out

- sand yellow from headlights
- put some plastic polish on dem bishes
- paint/plastidip/primer the grey spots after lightly sanding the loose paint off
- vacuum the bish out
- clean out trunk, so much shit in there i dont need

and it could probably use an oil change soon

going to be at rents house next weekend to take care of nana

cao, half of it is the angle of the parking spots, angle i took the pic, and also I think I do have a little bit of Cali but not much.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:14 AM   #382
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i need brakes and oil. brakes squeak and oil is due by 1k miles i think

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2011, 12:18 AM   #383
stonehenge

mine squeak too, been wanting to replace them for a while but need to just do cheap stuffs right now, especially since just bought dem wheelz
Old 08-07-2011, 12:20 AM   #384
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea. haznt had monies for them shits

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2011, 02:50 AM   #385
stonehenge

better pic:

If I clear the headlights and use le rattlecan to clean up the bumpers and grey spots then it will look SO much better.

Cao, you can see here that it isn't cali.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:53 AM   #386
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

those wheels look good on the car. kinda have the gmc 20 shape

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2011, 02:55 AM   #387
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

I am thinking CV in the future as a DD...

Not the HPP CV (as that will be a garage queen), but like a CVLX (not a P71) like Juans.

EDITED for Juan.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 08-07-2011 at 03:01 AM.
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:55 AM   #388
stonehenge

god damnit

IT IS NOT A P71. IT IS A CVLX, NOT A CVPI

Old 08-07-2011, 02:59 AM   #389
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

My bad, I keep forgetting....plzforgiveme.

To make up for it....HPP wheels?!?!

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 08-07-2011, 03:05 AM   #390
stonehenge

don't want your POS HPP wheels

but srs everyone assumes because it is white, it is a PI. No spotlights, no black grill, no black light trim, no missing door molding, has carpet, no bucket seats, no grille guard/pushbar, etc. But because it is a white CV, it HAS to be CVPI.

the shit part is even tho it isn't a CVPI, it was owned by customs and they fucked the rear door panels and put the antenna mount on the roof so peeps think its a cvpi even more
Old 08-07-2011, 03:06 AM   #391
race2c
Garage Status

How much you pay for it?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 08-07-2011, 03:09 AM   #392
stonehenge

$4500, 2001 w 34k miles, runs smooth and quiet. only problems are the paint, headlight yellowing, rear door panels, and rear seatbelts.

Things that only bother my eyes. LOL

kbb on it in excellent condition was like $6500
Old 08-07-2011, 03:11 AM   #393
race2c
Garage Status

decent city mileage?

i know about highway with ours, but never driven it in the city.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 08-07-2011, 03:12 AM   #394
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i think i get about the same as i did with lowgmc imo. same driving route

highway is better though. although its never an open road

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2011, 03:19 AM   #395
race2c
Garage Status

so what is that like 14-16 or so?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 08-07-2011, 03:24 AM   #396
stonehenge

I get quite a bit better than my truck, but it was lifted with stock gears rofl

I think I get around 18 or 19. I could have got something with much higher mpg but I like the V8, RWD, 4 doors, lots of room, etc.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

shit i honestly dont remember tho, i checked on the first tank and then havent since lol

my truck got like 12 or 13 so its a definite improvement.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:26 AM   #397
race2c
Garage Status

I can deal with that of 17-18 city, especially considering its a good reliable platform for fairly cheap.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 08-07-2011, 03:28 AM   #398
stonehenge

Can't you DD the garage queen for one tank and see what mpg you get and how it feels? Then if you like it, put it back in the garage and buy one.

Plus, the poor bastard could probably use a nice leg-stretching.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:31 AM   #399
race2c
Garage Status

I could but not at home for the summer. Plus this is something that will occur down the road when I find out what/where my future career will be.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 08-07-2011, 03:35 AM   #400
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
so what is that like 14-16 or so?
imo. maybe a lil more if theres less traffic

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works