Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-11-2014, 12:56 AM   #3101
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Want marauders.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:36 PM   #3102
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i wish they made a white one

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:36 PM   #3103
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Took apart CV and then mexichanic was like "oh sorry, I forgot to tell you to get o-rings for the injectors while we're at it... You gotta get them from the dealership"

it's Sunday

So we took the intake off, cleaned up the block pretty well, threw some tape over it to keep stuff from blowing in there, and now I'm back at home with the Tracker again

I miss mi CV

Gonna pick up the o-rings and a couple hoses tomorrow at the Ferd Stealership and then finish* the CV on Tuesday or Wednesday.

* in theory o___o

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:47 PM   #3104
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fkn mexi. great job mentioning it on day dealershits close

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:50 PM   #3105
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i wonder why a basic o ring wouldnt work? unless he means a gasket instead of oring.

Old 07-13-2014, 06:58 PM   #3106
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Could be specialty O-ring made of unobtanium in completely non-standard sizes...you could get one a little small and stretch to fit but it might not seal well.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:17 PM   #3107
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i wonder why a basic o ring wouldnt work? unless he means a gasket instead of oring.
They're the o-rings on the top/bottom of each injector. One's red, one's blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Could be specialty O-ring made of unobtanium in completely non-standard sizes...you could get one a little small and stretch to fit but it might not seal well.
He said they have them at vatozone but they don't seal as well or last as long. Since we have it apart, I might as well get the good ones. We'll see how much they cost...

Old 07-13-2014, 08:33 PM   #3108
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

gotcha. the red and blue are for different heat and fuel resistance. i know which ones hes talking about. idk how much different they are oem vs napa and so forth.

Old 07-14-2014, 12:10 AM   #3109
stonehenge

Idk but taking his word for it

Old 07-15-2014, 02:37 PM   #3110
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

http://www.reddit.com/r/Shitty_Car_M...ed_in_chicago/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Shitty_Car_M..._el_crown_vic/
Old 07-15-2014, 02:45 PM   #3111
stonehenge

BAMF 2dr el camino CV

Old 07-15-2014, 05:38 PM   #3112
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

be ranchero is ford.......but the yellow one actually isnt that bad. not something id do but it looks like a factory job almost.

Old 07-15-2014, 07:22 PM   #3113
stonehenge

Lol yeah I don't want it but it looks decent.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:24 PM   #3114
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

le el cvimino
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:10 PM   #3115
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
le el cvimino
itsa ford................ ford built a car truck corssover it was called a ranchero

Old 07-15-2014, 11:16 PM   #3116
stonehenge

Crown Vichero then damn

nhb getting all angry and shit
Old 07-15-2014, 11:18 PM   #3117
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

said it twice...............

Old 07-15-2014, 11:20 PM   #3118
stonehenge

sometimes we say things 15 times and you don't notice so idgaf
Old 07-15-2014, 11:22 PM   #3119
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yeah but my aot time is precious. shouldnt have to repeat.

Old 07-16-2014, 02:31 AM   #3120
stonehenge

Went to stealership to pick up the following:

8x red injector o-rings
8x blue injector o-rings
2x orange o-rings that go in the tube behind the water pump
1x heater supply hose
1x heater return hose
1x upper radiator hose
2x gallon motorcraft gold coolant

total after discounts (~$35 off): $270

"pls print out the part list, i'll be back on pay day"

aka

"pls print out the part list so I find this shit online because FTS"

oh and that price doesn't actually include the injector o-rings because they apparently discontinued them. How the fuck do you discontinue anything from the 4.6L ford engines!? There are so damned many on the road (including in fleets!).

Old 07-16-2014, 02:35 AM   #3121
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

dealers quit usually once they quit building the engine and a aftermarket support is being supplied.

id contact napa.

Old 07-16-2014, 02:36 AM   #3122
stonehenge

breakdown:

2x o-ring seal $27.40 ($13.70 each for fucking o rings)
1x heater supply hose $33.95
1x heater return hose $82.65 ($67.78 after he marked it down)
1x radiator hose $104.68 ($85.83 after markdown)
2x anti-freeze $33.42 ($16.71/gal)

The anti-freeze is surprisingly not all that more expensive than generic shit at vatozone and the mexichanic and CVN recommend it so FIDIL will get that no matter what. The rest is ridiculous. Must check online and NAPA.
Old 07-16-2014, 02:41 AM   #3123
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

rock auto be your friend too

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

arent heater hoses just generic hoses?

Old 07-16-2014, 03:07 AM   #3124
stonehenge

for the 3 hoses, (including tax on the dealer and shipping at RA), it is $202.75 vs $62.21

oh and those are Motorcraft heater hoses and a Gates radiator hose, not generic shits. fgt stealership.

RA has AC Delco injector o-rings, should be decent quality will add those for like $10

The only things that RA doesn't have are the seals/o-rings that go inside that metal tube behind the water pump and the anti-freeze. Luckily, those are the least expensive things at the stealership so if I have to go back there, I will. Gonna try to find it somewhere else first though. brb googles
Old 07-16-2014, 03:10 AM   #3125
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

figures