Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-10-2015, 04:35 AM   #118026
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fts. need to stop at sbux (for some traveler pack or some shit) and grocery store (fgts wants orange jooz)

but since taking half day. gonna go eat bamf buffet nomz afterwards

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:10 AM   #118027
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sent from my LG G2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 02:48 PM   #118028
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Fucked that breffas order up. Was like 15 minutes late and their meeting had started. Secretary lady was mad (seemed aggregated/impatient)

She trying to get meal comp'd. Lady from corporate called me to find out why I was late. Was nice and said I was at fault. Dgaf but so long as they don't tell em to not send me there. They tip big. And dnfw to lose that monies

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2015, 03:07 PM   #118029
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Fak

Left too late?

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-10-2015, 03:15 PM   #118030
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Left whta too late? Home? Na, made it in time to restaurant. So, when I get order I have links on the page I get order. And there's these links that are like progress bars. And there's one "left rest" which u click when u leave restaurant. I clicked that when I left the parking garage where I had to park, the area the restaurant they are in is a clusterfuck.

So I clicked the left rest when I got to my car, after leaving restaurant with 2 heavy bags that I had to carry up 5 flights of stairs to my car, then still had to get other shit

Shitty time management. Still sucks. Last thing company wanna do is comp that meal. They trying to give em rewards points instead.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2015, 03:19 PM   #118031
stonehenge

Call lady and ask why there wasnt a bamf tip

:insanitywolf:

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-10-2015, 03:24 PM   #118032
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Was $50 lol, which makes it even shittier. I do feel bad I got there late. I'm worried I won't get deliveries there anymore. But idk, that might not happen, not like I flipped em off. Hope secretary bitch sees I had to stop at 2 other places for their shit. I might could have taken up earlier, but fts. I've been to a place early and they haven't even started cooking my order. This place probably would've had it ready. But still had to hit up busy sbux and grocery store. All driving through backroads cuz wasn't about to get stuck in traffic.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2015, 04:03 PM   #118033
stonehenge

wtf you have to stop at a grocery store? random orders.

brb asking cez to deliver peanut butter, a mcmuffin, a magnaflow muffler, and 7 bottles of bud light.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:05 PM   #118034
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Don't do it often, actually first time I had to buy juice and Starbucks. But we don't do that a lot, thinks its only for bigger orders.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2015, 07:54 PM   #118035
stonehenge

Old 09-10-2015, 09:15 PM   #118036
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Had bamf buffet nomz

They had Mac n cheez, ripz, fried fish n skrimpz, green beans, beans n rice, sausage, BBQ, chicken fried steak, and more stuffz. And bamf desserts. So full, I be sleepy now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2015, 09:25 PM   #118037
stonehenge

got damn that sounds like a nice buffet
Old 09-10-2015, 09:30 PM   #118038
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Is pretty win. We were there for late lunch so nomz were kinda leftovers lol. Still bamf tho. Lil pricey @ $15 per person but is good. No ghetto crowd or loud chillren

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2015, 10:16 PM   #118039
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Got called in for an interview for a state job next Wednesday and I've already got the nervous shits. I always interview good but get nervous/anxious as fuck before I get there to do the actual interview.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 10:18 PM   #118040
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i too get dem nervous poos

gl bruh. dat state funded animu purchases

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2015, 11:14 PM   #118041
stonehenge

*nailz walks into interview*

N: Hi, I'm Nailz.
Potential Employer: Hi Nailz, I'm Mr. Boss, nice to meet you. Go ahead and have a seat.

*nailz thinks this isn't going so bad, sits down, then notices Bethesda posters on the wall - well F4 looks like it could be good..*

PE: So, first off, how did you hear about us and what makes you want this jerb?
N: I saw it online and needed dat paper.

* nialz notices xbox > sony stickers on the guys laptop - i should be able to ignore that*

PE: What sort of experience do you have with computahs?
N: Well Sony is be.. I am great with computers.

* neo-gaf off topic is open on his computer*

N: I don't think this is going to work out, pls use this phone to call and say bye to your loved ones.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

but srs tho, good luck nailz
Old 09-10-2015, 11:16 PM   #118042
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how u get that pic of nailz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2015, 11:17 PM   #118043
stonehenge

Old 09-10-2015, 11:19 PM   #118044
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2015, 11:41 PM   #118045
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

im here to see what else korkah has had his mechanic install
Old 09-10-2015, 11:43 PM   #118046
stonehenge

lil tree air freshener
Old 09-10-2015, 11:44 PM   #118047
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

plastic matts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2015, 11:47 PM   #118048
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

korka spending dem bills
Old 09-10-2015, 11:47 PM   #118049
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

imo. he should buy me new ball joints

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2015, 11:49 PM   #118050
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

dem korka BJs