Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2017, 07:48 PM   #123851
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It runs that test when tank is between 75% and 25%, or some similar range; neither totally full nor totally empty. A few days could be right.

How many tanks have you been through since then? One, a few, or a lot?
Old 04-19-2017, 07:53 PM   #123852
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

a few. and i just pumped my usual stuff yesterday. hope its nothing. well, its not running any differently.

gonna be driving the 40 miles again to the hospital on friday. maybe thatll clean it up. really wanna SF it

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 07:55 PM   #123853
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

still have the fuel tank pressure sensor code. at first I didn't notice any odd behavior other than the CEL but it's starting to feel like it's running a LITTLE rough. Might need to investigate. Will check under the trunk carpet and hope a wire there got fucked up, should be easier to fix if that's where it got fucked. It also makes sense since the spare is stored there and my amp is mounted there...
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:51 AM   #123854
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yall ever used special kitty litter?

i bought a bag cuz im hella poor right now and it was the cheapest they had.

my biggest issue with it is that it doesnt clump up pee.

minor gripes are that it kicks up a bunch of dust when you pour it. otherwise its ok. got spoiled with clumping litter

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-21-2017, 06:44 AM   #123855
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yak has always used fresh step

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2017, 01:42 PM   #123856
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Pretty sure thats the one i usually get

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-21-2017, 02:01 PM   #123857
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I used to use Special Kitty. It worked ok. Switched to Tidy Cats years ago, partly because fucking walmart was always out of Special Kitty and partly because I need plastic buckets.
Old 04-21-2017, 04:15 PM   #123858
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Maybe ill have dad buy those so he can keep the buckets

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-21-2017, 11:49 PM   #123859
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

so I heard nekkid is single

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
lool. nah city bus

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

check dis

so i got home and mom told me to try and turn narcoburb off. for some reason the key was locked in place with truck on. i ended up putting it in neutral and reverse but it took a lot of force to get it from P to R and back. ended up just disconnecting battery. yall ever heard of that?
narcoburb was running and u killt it by pulling the battery cable? I thought it should've kept running cuz alternator
Old 04-22-2017, 12:28 AM   #123860
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bro ended up connecting both battery cables together to shorten it. or somethnig

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-22-2017, 12:40 AM   #123861
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 04-22-2017, 12:43 AM   #123862
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

sup bruh

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-22-2017, 12:46 AM   #123863
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

nmu?
Old 04-22-2017, 12:56 AM   #123864
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

same. chillin after boring day at hopsital

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-22-2017, 05:48 AM   #123865
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

no inside cats so no need for litter
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 05:49 AM   #123866
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lucky

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-22-2017, 04:11 PM   #123867
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
narcoburb was running and u killt it by pulling the battery cable? I thought it should've kept running cuz alternator
I was wondering that too.

Quote:
bro ended up connecting both battery cables together to shorten it. or somethnig

Sounds like a recipe for breaking stuff.
Old 04-22-2017, 05:24 PM   #123868
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

narcoburb needs breaking

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

GUISE, wat do

Quote:
Don’t get a big bill!
Your lease ends soon. If you don't take action by 04/30/2017, $149.99 (plus taxes) will be added to your bill. Here’s how you can avoid being charged the full purchase option price: Set up an installment plan to make monthly payments and buy your device. Or you can buy your phone, turn it in (and owe nothing), or get a new one.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-24-2017, 02:27 PM   #123869
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Came to rarely used restroom to take a deuce. Some fgt already in here. So hawkward

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-24-2017, 04:44 PM   #123870
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

play footsies, hawkwardness gone
Old 04-24-2017, 04:56 PM   #123871
stonehenge

Quote:
GUISE, wat do
wifey's Note 5 is at that point too, she got it when I got V10.

Since you're using Jump on Demand, you have 3 options:

1. Pay the remainder of the phone off, wife's Note5 is like $150. This would unenroll you from JOD and you'd no longer owe anything monthly for the phone, just service.

2. Enroll in the payment plan to pay that $150 or w/e off over the next 6 months (I think 6, it tells you on the site). Wife's Note5 is like $15 now and $19/mo to pay off the phone this way.

3. Jump to a different phone and start paying whatever the monthly cost of that one is.

None of this has any fees or interest or anything, you basically just decide if you want to pay off the phone all at once, in payments, or to trade it in for a different phone.

Wife loves her Note5 and there's no newer Note for her to Jump to so we're gonna just pay it off and keep it until Note 7 comes out or it dies.
Old 04-24-2017, 05:44 PM   #123872
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I might hang on to v10 longer and just pay it off. Am poor as fuck. And phone still hanging in there. Fkn replacement.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Maybe wait for new pixel?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-24-2017, 07:20 PM   #123873
stonehenge

I'll probably jump again soon even though phone is fine

scared of bootloop since LG and since you had one happen

S8+ lookin nom or wait for Note 8. idk, V20 is bamf, just scared of eventual bootloop
Old 04-24-2017, 10:44 PM   #123874
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

kind of do want to skip. but as soon as you do some new phone comes out. fts. see if the . v10 lasts as long as my nexus (this 2nd one at least lol)

had burger bar at school today. got me bamf free burger. well, bamf enough.

then they also had a massage set up for us. got me one of them too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-24-2017, 10:46 PM   #123875
stonehenge

dfw burgah and massage