Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-04-2015, 02:30 PM   #24626
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

DNW haxx0ry or Winders, pero otherwise sounds kinda interesting.

Also forgot to mention, I want turn-based stuff.

Probably painting myself into a corner here.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:59 PM   #24627
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hmm
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 12:00 AM   #24628
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 03:04 AM   #24629
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

My brother just gave me these:

The game is a bootleg tho

I forgot how hard these screens are to see. Need to buy a light or mod it.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:06 AM   #24630
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

bootleg pokemon game? lolwtf

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:03 AM   #24631
stonehenge

Lol yeah, chinitos make them using knock off cases, boards, and the official ROM copied from the internet. It works fine and is the real game, just wasnt put together by Nintendo. He said people have lost saved games before with them but otherwise perfectly playable. FIDIL
Old 08-07-2015, 05:27 AM   #24632
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

roflwtf

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

started playing BF4 again. shit seems glitchier than last time i played

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2015, 04:18 PM   #24633
stonehenge

mira: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Ruby...item4d36403dbc

Quantity: More than 10 available / 26 sold in 24 hours

Meaning so far, he's sold 130 cartridges and has at least 50 more. Who the hell would have that many mint condition legit games with cases. definitely knock offs. It says they ship from the US, most of them ship from China and take forever.

I have a legit Donkey Kong Country cart and compared them, they are really close but they have very minor flaws like the font being slightly different, the curve of the plastic at the top being different, etc.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

lol: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Nara...item3aaec60a12
Old 08-07-2015, 04:40 PM   #24634
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl wtf. pinches sheisty chinos

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2015, 09:50 PM   #24635
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Another fun cyberpunk RPG from Spiders (I hope):

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

Old 08-10-2015, 10:49 PM   #24636
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

This is pretty cool shit: http://phys.org/news/2015-08-d-movie...realistic.html

Old 08-11-2015, 04:44 PM   #24637
stonehenge

None of the local places had a light for my GBA so I did surgery on one of my old fat DS that had a broken hinge. Removed the top half, did some shenanigans to make it think the top screen was still there (otherwise it wouldn't turn on), and rewired and found a new home for the speaker (it normally is in the top half). Still powers up and works

It's fugly though with a piece of hinge hanging out on top might need to break it off and sand it or something, idk yet.

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

kinda want to break/bondo/sand/paint it like this guy:

Especially since the ds slot, pen slot, and hinge are useless now.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:07 PM   #24638
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dat nintendo hax

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2015, 09:20 PM   #24639
stonehenge

mines not that nice looking though

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Old 08-11-2015, 10:07 PM   #24640
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I swear I wish someone would start a legit competitive gaming forum against NeoGAF, hell I would even consider it. There are plenty of people who hate them, just look at https://www.voat.co/v/neofag and you'll see plenty. I'm getting sick of their SJW bullshit bleeding into the gaming side of the forum.

I'm guessing throwing a forum together wouldn't be that hard anyway, but getting traffic to it and fighting against bitches DDoS'ing and doing other shit would. Plus I don't want to shell out for a monthly or lump sum VBulletin or whatever fee and just be throwing money in the fire. I hope one of the guys from Voat NeoFAG starts one.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Need to ask Kourke what his startup fees were in all.

Old 08-11-2015, 10:40 PM   #24641
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i think if u let people advertise on it that can cover most costs for upkeep

or get shaggy to make one

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2015, 10:59 PM   #24642
stonehenge

Setting up a forum is easy. There are free forum platforms (phpbb por ejemplo) or paid ones like VB. VB can either be installed on your owned/rented server and you pay for a license or you can buy the whole package from VB like kurk did. That way gives you way less control. No Tapatalk, themes are a pain in the ass, no SSH/SFTP access, etc. Kinda dnw.

If you plan on it being AOT status low traffic, it would probably be fairly cheap and easy to maintain. If you want it to compete with neogaf then yeah, expect $$$ and the trouble that comes with lots of traffic.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:08 PM   #24643
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Setting up a forum is easy. There are free forum platforms (phpbb por ejemplo) or paid ones like VB. VB can either be installed on your owned/rented server and you pay for a license or you can buy the whole package from VB like kurk did. That way gives you way less control. No Tapatalk, themes are a pain in the ass, no SSH/SFTP access, etc. Kinda dnw.

If you plan on it being AOT status low traffic, it would probably be fairly cheap and easy to maintain. If you want it to compete with neogaf then yeah, expect $$$ and the trouble that comes with lots of traffic.
I honestly don't know if it would be worth the trouble, can you imagine all the trolls and shitlords? I'm just curious why none of the NeoFAG guys have not did this yet, or at least attempted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
i think if u let people advertise on it that can cover most costs for upkeep

or get shaggy to make one
Maybe shaggy needs to make a gaming forum.

Old 08-11-2015, 11:16 PM   #24644
stonehenge

You'd rage and take the forum down, can see it now.

Shaggy could do it, only downside is he doesn't always respond to things promptly. I still don't have access to change BB codes after the last time the db went to shit and they had to restore an older/default one.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:12 AM   #24645
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I wouldn't take it down, just ban the shitlord SJW faggots.

I would already have my mods, you guys...maybe a few of the more reasonable NeoFaggers too.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

I would allow all discussions, even Bethesda ones.

Old 08-12-2015, 12:12 AM   #24646
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mod is paid position?

niga need dat animu monies

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2015, 12:22 AM   #24647
stonehenge

can pay cez with figz and send me your nexus 9, done.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:25 AM   #24648
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Pay is going to be mountain dew, hookers, games, and hentai figures.

Old 08-12-2015, 05:36 AM   #24649
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

works for me. where do i sign?

can i make a twitter for it and post random links and pics with the website name on the corner?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2015, 07:31 AM   #24650
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

lol sure