Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 08:59 PM   #169076
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

What I currently run on just an older version. w/o the blue on it

what I might get when its renew time.

or

or
Old 01-26-2011, 09:02 PM   #169077
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
wan, does joo wife make BAMF fish taco jizz???

we just put cabbage, tomatos (or pico de gallo), and some lime. Sometimes I'll put a lil mayo in there tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
What I currently run on just an older version. w/o the blue on it
[IMG]http://www.flhsmv.gov/dmv/specialtytags/graphics/university_of_florida.jpg[IMG]

what I might get when its renew time.
[IMG]http://www.flhsmv.gov/dmv/specialtytags/graphics/CatchMeReleaseMe.jpg[IMG]
or
[IMG]http://www.flhsmv.gov/dmv/specialtytags/graphics/indian_river_lagoon.jpg[IMG]
or
[IMG]http://www.flhsmv.gov/dmv/specialtytags/graphics/fish_florida.jpg[IMG]
would nom all fishes in tacos

CV/Nizz are rollin standard AZ plate cuz I'm cheap/poor:

Old 01-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #169078
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
:kittstare: we just put cabbage, tomatos (or pico de gallo), and some lime. Sometimes I'll put a lil mayo in there tho.

would nom all fishes in tacos
you gaiz haz teh right idea

we use:

lettuce
tomatoes
sheez
mayo+sour cream+lemon joose+hot sawse

wif frensh fries
Old 01-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #169079
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

sour cream
Old 01-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #169080
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

instead of fries we haz mexi-rice. rice w/ tacos is burned into our brains

i like the cabbage cuz its crawnchy and we haz sheez too, i just forgot to add that

not a fan of sour cream but a mayo/lime/hot sauce combo sounds like something i might try next time we haz teh feesh tawkoz
Old 01-26-2011, 09:14 PM   #169081
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
sour cream
i agree. sc tastes like nasty crap pero whenever I use it I mix it with something else so

Quote:
instead of fries we haz mexi-rice. rice w/ tacos is burned into our brains

i like the cabbage cuz its crawnchy and we haz sheez too, i just forgot to add that

not a fan of sour cream but a mayo/lime/hot sauce combo sounds like something i might try next time we haz teh feesh tawkoz
Old 01-26-2011, 09:15 PM   #169082
stonehenge

sc w/ onion dip packet + ships =

sc by itself = FTS
Old 01-26-2011, 09:16 PM   #169083
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

rofljest
rofljest
rofljest
Old 01-26-2011, 09:17 PM   #169084
MikeH
waffler

door to door salesman be annoying.

hey have you heard of (insert meat company)

would you be interested in

ruth chris and cracker barrel

Old 01-26-2011, 09:17 PM   #169085
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 01-26-2011, 09:17 PM   #169086
stonehenge

but srsly korkah when can i get dem chooz?
Old 01-26-2011, 09:19 PM   #169087
MikeH
waffler

he then tried to tell me they haz meant costco doesnt you haz special cow that haz meat you cant find anywhere else?
Old 01-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #169088
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
but srsly korkah when can i get dem chooz?

wut chooz

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote:
he then tried to tell me they haz meant costco doesnt you haz special cow that haz meat you cant find anywhere else?
you should have asked if he had any of that 30% TB meat
Old 01-26-2011, 09:24 PM   #169089
MikeH
waffler

i just kept saying no thanks before he could finish saying anything, told him i wasnt interested when i first answered the door.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:24 PM   #169090
stonehenge

Quote:
unicorn meat brah
Quote:

wut chooz

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

you should have asked if he had any of that 30% TB meat
IDGAF some bamf black/white/gray chooz. i not picky

@ TB "meat", would have bought a few lbs
Old 01-26-2011, 09:26 PM   #169091
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

wan

http://www.sneakerhead.com/327623-111.html
Old 01-26-2011, 09:28 PM   #169092
stonehenge

Those will do you need my address?
Old 01-26-2011, 09:32 PM   #169093
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

yes plz
Old 01-26-2011, 09:34 PM   #169094
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

i are back. finally
Old 01-26-2011, 09:35 PM   #169095
stonehenge

Quote:
yes plz
i wish

prolly you'll just sign me up for gey pr0n
Old 01-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #169096
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

i'm not shad

where is fgt boy anyway???
Old 01-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #169097
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

:6L:
Old 01-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #169098
stonehenge

Quote:
i'm not shad

where is fgt boy anyway???

KDFW: http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-insp...431997001.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post

:6L:
dat 6l?
Old 01-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #169099
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/pts/2181446868.html

????
Old 01-26-2011, 09:40 PM   #169100
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

kinda esleepy.

Closed Thread