Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 01:49 AM   #26
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

Fine forum indeed...so what compelling topics shall we discuss in here that we don't already discuss at GMFS (for some reason, I refer to it as an actual place....hahah!)
Old 02-08-2009, 01:49 AM   #27
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Anyone wanna write a paper for me for British Lit?
Old 02-08-2009, 01:49 AM   #28
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I went there and I tried. Hell, I've even been responding to spam.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:50 AM   #29
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

Let's talk about bumble bees and thier impact on the human/planet relationship of South America.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:50 AM   #30
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

it might take a while for the newness to wear off, but im sure we will have some in depth threads.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:51 AM   #31
Chance

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Free post.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:52 AM   #32
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 02-08-2009, 01:54 AM   #33
Chance

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Old 02-08-2009, 02:16 AM   #34
Bruce

really slowed down in here
Old 02-08-2009, 02:18 AM   #35
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

word....

I don't think the majority of GMFS knows yet. I'm ok with that too.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:21 AM   #36
Chance

Not much to really talk about when it's all up for discussion, haha.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:21 AM   #37
Bruce

i can agree with that.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:03 AM   #38
Cartwright

Cartwright may have a mustache.

I am tired tonight.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:14 AM   #39
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartwright View Post
I am tired tonight.
Want me to tuck you in, you pansy.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:20 AM   #40
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

Hey, good job Shaggy. One day in and no DB errors yet...

/sarcasm/
Old 02-08-2009, 05:30 AM   #41
Bruce

had alot of activity on here earlier, but then it came to a stand still
Old 02-08-2009, 05:39 AM   #42
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Already dying I see
Old 02-08-2009, 05:40 AM   #43
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

It hasn't even been a day!!! You think the Parthenon took a week to build? Was Michael sculpted in an hour?

NO! I believe this will work!
Old 02-08-2009, 05:42 AM   #44
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

I was kidding, Mr Utah..
Old 02-08-2009, 05:43 AM   #45
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
It hasn't even been a day!!! You think the Parthenon took a week to build? Was Michael sculpted in an hour?

NO! I believe this will work!
you sir need to calm down
Old 02-08-2009, 05:44 AM   #46
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I was kidding, Mr Utah..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
you sir need to calm down
As was I my online friends...as was I.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:45 AM   #47
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Well, fuck, I am trying to get over a pretty bad lung infection. I may go to bed soon.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:56 AM   #48
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Thats what you get when you suck on mr willy all day
Old 02-08-2009, 06:04 AM   #49
Bruce

lung infections ftl. There is nothing like watching people cough up weird looking shit.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:15 AM   #50
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
lung infections ftl. There is nothing like watching people cough up weird looking shit.

I yacked up this brownish-yellow chuck of phlegm this morning. It turned my stomach. It had a cottage-cheese consistency to it....and yes, I poked it to find out.
Closed Thread