Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: WTF is your Marital Status you son of a bitch?
Married 11 35.48%
Engaged 2 6.45%
Dating SRSLY 5 16.13%
Dating but meh not so srs 0 0%
Single (All I Attract Are Bitches/Assholes ) 2 6.45%
Single (I don't need that shit right now, FBGM FTW) 10 32.26%
Other (Ghey marriage not allowed in your state, etc) 1 3.23%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2011, 03:18 PM   #51
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Wait, hippiness prevents marriage? I should have kept wearing tye-dye.

Serio. Brb becoming hippie

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:43 PM   #52
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
too mash peace rallys and shit
Too many walks through deer poo
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #53
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:27 PM   #54
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Wait, hippiness prevents marriage? I should have kept wearing tye-dye.

Note taken.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:57 PM   #55
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:
Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:

single.

trying to fuck anything that cant outrun me.
Greatwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:37 PM   #56
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

will run slow for grant

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-15-2011, 03:03 PM   #57
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:
Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
will run slow for grant

datcez
Greatwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:45 AM   #58
chevy_man

chevy_man has like no rep wtf poor bastard

After 5 years, and a kid she decided she wanted a ring. I told her "what the hell, with a kid you've already taken it all anyways!" And gave her my speech about how it's just a damn piece of paper.
Then she bitched about me not proposing, which I was a able to blame on her wanting a ring so badly.

Now it's just life as usual, same as it was before we were married. Being engaged she got a little stressed out that I was going to leave (her parents are both divorced and remarried several times), but returned to normal afterwards.
chevy_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:35 AM   #59
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

oh wimmenz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-23-2011, 09:29 AM   #60
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

No kid or anything but similar situation where waifu was stressed and afraid I was gonna gtfo while engaged. Now that we're married, no problems. All is well.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:16 PM   #61
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

People whose parents divorced are more likely to divorce, fail, or be insecure and afraid that their spouse will want to divorce.

If you've got a kid and plan on staying together forever, then it's time to go ahead and get married. A kid's parents should be married, and marriage is made for that purpose.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:09 PM   #62
stonehenge

Cao married to give his kittahs a stable home.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:21 PM   #63
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Nah, I married because I was a dumb kid.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #64
stonehenge

pretty sure your waifu gonna end up murdering you in your sleep if she ever reads aot
Old 12-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #65
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Meh, she knows that's how I roll.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:29 AM   #66
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i think cao gets along with wife better than he lets on

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #67
stonehenge

Sneaky misleading cao
Old 12-25-2011, 09:07 PM   #68
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

She's making me cuppy cakies right now.
Old 12-25-2011, 09:57 PM   #69
stonehenge

waifu made red velvet cupcaeks w/ cream sheez frosting