Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #26
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i just want some fuckin food. I usually get up at 6a, leave the house around 7:15 and get to work just before 8. Today I woke up at 7:30 wtf stupid alarm didn't go off (or i slept right through it, which makes sense since I was playing MGS4 until 2am). So I texted the couple people I work with to let them know I'd be there around 10 instead (i felt like shit this morning). Laid down for a bit and woke up at 10:30 (FUCK WTF). So got dressed fast as shit and made it to work by 10:10. I came in 2 hours later and was still late

So the point is, nowhere in that did I eat. Its now 1:15 and I'm hungry as FUCK
Old 09-17-2009, 09:13 PM   #27
OKLAGMCRUISER
Bitches be loco

Asteroids Champion Hexxagon Champion Luigis Mansion Champion Donkey Kong Champion Snow Storm Champion
Solitare Slingo Champion Burger Time Champion Space Rider Champion Ms Pacman Champion Load of Croc Champion
Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion Yankee Go Home Champion 1992 Champion Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion Word Descrambler Champion
Stroke It Lucky Champion Sub 2 Champion The Last Turkey in Town Champion Typing Master Champion Tomato Bounce Champion
Splat Man Champion Subtraction Action Champion Turbo Turtle Champion Turtle Munchies Champion Wheel 2 Spin Champion
Tower Blaster Champion Tic Toe Champion Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion Suicide Puppy Champion UCK Invaders Champion
SQRL Ski Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:
OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:

hailo
Old 09-17-2009, 09:14 PM   #28
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

MGS is bad for you :tsktsk: my place be pretty chill. although theyve been doing layoffs
Old 09-17-2009, 09:14 PM   #29
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
can wez bez modz?
I have a sexy postcount and damn you jumped on this shit quick, you are member #5
Old 09-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #30
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKLAGMCRUISER View Post
hailo
ahh noob sup guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I have a sexy postcount and damn you jumped on this shit quick, you are member #5
yea i joined pretty much right after shag announced this forum. fucking og
Old 09-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #31
stonehenge

Quote:
MGS is bad for you :tsktsk: my place be pretty chill. although theyve been doing layoffs
The place I work doesn't mind at all, as long as I let them know and don't do it all the damn time. Plus I have plenty of sick and vacation hours stored up
Old 09-17-2009, 09:16 PM   #32
stonehenge

Quote:
ahh noob sup guy?

yea i joined pretty much right after shag announced this forum. fucking og
I'm #25 which isn't bad. Just think, eventually we will be able to bitch and get the mods to delete threads and give infractions to people who make fun of us
Old 09-17-2009, 09:17 PM   #33
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
The place I work doesn't mind at all, as long as I let them know and don't do it all the damn time. Plus I have plenty of sick and vacation hours stored up
same here. i try not to be late. which is kinda impossible most of teh time. man I dont think i have sick days lol. being a contractor sucks
Old 09-17-2009, 09:17 PM   #34
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

mmmmm I haz nerds

Old 09-17-2009, 09:17 PM   #35
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
I'm #25 which isn't bad. Just think, eventually we will be able to bitch and get the mods to delete threads and give infractions to people who make fun of us
ahaha hellz yea, plus well be able to bitch about whatever because seniority rules
Old 09-17-2009, 09:18 PM   #36
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
mmmmm I haz nerds
Old 09-17-2009, 09:20 PM   #37
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

going back to school later for extra credit
Old 09-17-2009, 09:20 PM   #38
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:

I'll have something better tomorrow

Old 09-17-2009, 09:21 PM   #39
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
I'll have something better tomorrow
Old 09-17-2009, 09:23 PM   #40
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:

Supposed to meet the rest of Leslie's family at the game Saturday..........Will be interesting lol.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:25 PM   #41
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Supposed to meet the rest of Leslie's family at the game Saturday..........Will be interesting lol.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:26 PM   #42
stonehenge

from experience, i have a tip for you. when you first meet them don't say "whatup bitches!" even as a joke. it will NOT end well
Old 09-17-2009, 09:30 PM   #43
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
It'll be fine.

Quote:
from experience, i have a tip for you. when you first meet them don't say "whatup bitches!" even as a joke. it will NOT end well
lol point taken. Her people seem cool though from what I know.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:33 PM   #44
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
It'll be fine.

lol point taken. Her people seem cool though from what I know.
yea i know, just trying to shake you up youll be fine brah
Old 09-17-2009, 09:34 PM   #45
stonehenge

big ass avatars ftw
Old 09-17-2009, 09:36 PM   #46
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I'm leaving at like 4am tomorrow. lolz

Old 09-17-2009, 09:37 PM   #47
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

waking up early ftl
Old 09-17-2009, 09:38 PM   #48
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I'm waking up at 3:15 or 3:30

Old 09-17-2009, 09:38 PM   #49
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Granted it's for a good cause. lol

Old 09-17-2009, 09:44 PM   #50
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Juanz I have an improper fascination with this smiley you made.......rofl

Closed Thread