Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Music
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2009, 02:09 AM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Stuff on tv that gets songs stuck in your head

A local channel has this music they play for their news show. It's mainly a high speed single note played sharply on a bass, like "dungadungadungadungadungadungadunga". It reminds me of the Anthrax cover of "Got The Time", so every morning I have that song stuck in my head.

The Geico commercials with the bundle of cash that's got eyes on it, and they have some fucked up cover of Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me". I get the song (the original) stuck in my head each time.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:00 AM   #2
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

free credit report .com

FUCKKKKKKKKK
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:06 AM   #3
Chance

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

and it just fucking played on tv

rage
Old 02-12-2009, 04:55 AM   #4
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

They always say a man should dress, for the job he wants. So why'm i dressed up like a pirate in the res-ta-raunt.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:45 AM   #5
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

Those goddamn "Head-ON" commercials.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:33 PM   #6
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

Safeautoinsurace.com commercial gets stuck in my head.
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:31 AM   #7
Chance

cash4gold and freegoldkit can suck my nuts.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:32 AM   #8
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
cash4gold and freegoldkit can suck my nuts.

Did you see that stupid Super Bowl ad for Cash4Gold. That was hella dumb.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:40 AM   #9
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Did you see that stupid Super Bowl ad for Cash4Gold. That was hella dumb.
my gold sledge hamma baby
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:52 AM   #10
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
my gold sledge hamma baby

Or my gold toilet

Old 02-14-2009, 04:48 AM   #11
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 03-12-2009, 02:52 AM   #12
Your_Mums_A_N00B

Your_Mums_A_N00B may have a mustache.

This annoys the hell outta me when I comes on, first few times of watching it are funny, then you just realise that the girl is some wierd creature that needs to be shot. Or have her eyebrows removed. Whichever.

Video page
Full screen
Your_Mums_A_N00B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:27 AM   #13
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_Mums_A_N00B View Post
This annoys the hell outta me when I comes on, first few times of watching it are funny, then you just realise that the girl is some wierd creature that needs to be shot. Or have her eyebrows removed. Whichever.

Video page
Full screen

Honestly that is pretty damn funny. I even love that song What is wrong with the kids though, how they move their eyebrows like that

Old 03-12-2009, 03:29 AM   #14
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_Mums_A_N00B View Post

Video page
Full screen
embedded for laziness:
Edit: haha you beat me to it!
Old 03-12-2009, 03:30 AM   #15
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Lol. I am quick

Old 03-12-2009, 03:50 AM   #16
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Those kids rule.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:33 AM   #17
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

Quote:
embedded for laziness:
Edit: haha you beat me to it!
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:47 PM   #18
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
i refuuuuse to change my ways
Old 03-12-2009, 05:15 PM   #19
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
i refuuuuse to change my ways

Stuburn son of a bitch you...

Old 03-12-2009, 06:35 PM   #20
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Stuburn son of a bitch you...
Old 03-12-2009, 06:35 PM   #21
stonehenge

Lol
Old 03-29-2009, 06:28 AM   #22
seaark17

seaark17 may have a mustache.

ShAmWoW
seaark17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:39 AM   #23
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

The damn Geico commercial ones. Somebody watching me..

Old 04-01-2009, 11:28 AM   #24
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Damn, that's a good one. Those get stuck in my head for days at a time..