Old 02-08-2009, 08:43 AM   #2
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

it is a nice variety
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:01 PM   #3
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Why don't we collect smiley sites/pages here?

Smiley sites:
http://smiliesftw.com
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net
http://www.myemoticons.com
http://www.langkawi.dk/viewpage.php?page_id=14

Smiley pages from forums:
http://www.allofftopic.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/misc.php?do=getsmilies
http://www.camarotrax.com/forum/misc.php?do=getsmilies
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/misc.php?do=getsmilies
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/misc.php?do=getsmilies
http://www.v8buick.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies
(See a pattern? Looks like all vBulletin sites use those URL formats...)

Not part of a collection, just in people's photobuckets:
Old 02-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

More misc smilies found that weren't part of a big list of smilies:

Stupid 4 image limit.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:45 PM   #5
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 02-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #6
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Last edited by theholycow; 02-08-2009 at 05:27 PM.
theholycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:51 PM   #7
Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

excellent work
Bighead38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:57 PM   #8
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I am using this one for sure..

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:24 PM   #9
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fuckin looty

Edit: uhohz gmfs<->aot smilie fail on my part
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:38 PM   #10
nboylie

Space Explorer Champion
nboylie may have a mustache.

I like the lootie one.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:04 AM   #11
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I found a forum, I have no idea what it's about, but here's its smilies:
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/misc.php?do=getsmilies
Old 02-09-2009, 01:06 AM   #12
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

lame.
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:10 AM   #13
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

http://www.mysmilies.com
http://www.mazeguy.net/smilies.html
http://www.bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm

Oh crapski, the motherload...I should make an account at this forum so I can download:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124
There's whole sets of cows and pirates posted there!
Old 02-09-2009, 01:51 AM   #14
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pirates ftw imo
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #15
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
I've found that there's a more functional version, which conveniently is translated to English:
http://www.langkawi.dk/Smileys-Frameset-UK.htm
Old 02-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #16
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Some great ones here:
http://www.nopc.info/forum/misc.php?do=showsmilies
Here's a few selections...

Old 02-23-2009, 08:34 PM   #17
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Oh crapski, the motherload...I should make an account at this forum so I can download:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124
There's whole sets of cows and pirates posted there!
Fack. Those facking bass turds. Gotta have a valid vBulletin license to download stuff from that forum.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:40 PM   #18
Chance

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Someone post the huge and the other one.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:52 PM   #19
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Have I posted this one in this thread yet?

http://smiliesftw.com/search.php?q=huge&f=tag
http://smiliesftw.com/search.php?q=big&f=tag

Old 02-23-2009, 08:53 PM   #20
Chance

holy fuck LOL
Old 02-23-2009, 10:37 PM   #21
Empire01

Scissors Paper Rock Champion
Empire01 may have a mustache.

testing testing
Empire01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:44 PM   #22
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Test pass or fail?
Old 11-10-2009, 07:07 PM   #23
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Ok, so I found this smiley page while searching for a "Moo" smiley...
http://community.to-crossfire.net/fo...do=showsmilies
There's a bunch of good smilies there, including this one:
Old 11-10-2009, 07:25 PM   #24
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ass over tits?
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:21 PM   #25
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus