Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2015, 05:02 PM   #116176
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:23 PM   #116177
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

Be like "Counteroffer: If condom breaks we run down to Walmart and buy the morning after pill, sex immediately, I'll pretend I'm your BF for your family but my facebook status stays available in case someone less nutty comes along". Then hit that with a brick and run the fuck away...

bish was catholic, im sure that wouldve gone over well

so then afterwards i was tlaking with my buddy jojo about it. he was like "yo send her my way"

so i sent her a message saying something like "hey this is weird but since u still wanted a fuck buddy, u interested in my friend?"

oh yeah. so after that shit, she was like "i really wanna make this work. how bout we just keep condition 1 and we can fuck all we want"

i was like nahhhhhh

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:33 PM   #116178
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 05-04-2015, 06:01 PM   #116179
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Good choice, don't stick your dick in crazy, sounds like she's fishing for it and will sabotage condoms.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:03 PM   #116180
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

I had me own non tampered rubbers but wasn't about to take chances. Bish prawlee carries turkey baster for da semenz

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Cez lives to verginify one more day

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2015, 06:06 PM   #116181
stonehenge

fts, would keep dat V status as long as necessary to avoid that kinda shit
Old 05-04-2015, 06:10 PM   #116182
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

I had me own non tampered rubbers but wasn't about to take chances. Bish prawlee carries turkey baster for da semenz
She could tamper with it without ever touching it by adding some non-latex-compatible lube to her pussy. Come to think of it, use non-latex condoms...most are more tolerant of lube types than latex, and most feel better than latex. I like Skyn, they feel more realistic than anything. Of course, I liked it better when my wife was on birth control.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I should just get le snip.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:12 PM   #116183
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

wife is on pill........................

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 06:13 PM   #116184
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 05-04-2015, 06:14 PM   #116185
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

its awesome but the nut bust so quick like that.

Old 05-04-2015, 06:15 PM   #116186
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Second round lasts longer.

and can make you last longer but IIRC you don't touch either one.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:35 PM   #116187
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

*Driving through the car wash yeah* /endsong

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 06:52 PM   #116188
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:

Second round lasts longer.

and can make you last longer but IIRC you don't touch either one.
no and the first one is kinda illegal so i would get canned if did number one anyhow.

Old 05-04-2015, 07:04 PM   #116189
stonehenge

Minor detail
Old 05-04-2015, 07:35 PM   #116190
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
fts, would keep dat V status as long as necessary to avoid that kinda shit
Lolserio.

Quote:
She could tamper with it without ever touching it by adding some non-latex-compatible lube to her pussy. Come to think of it, use non-latex condoms...most are more tolerant of lube types than latex, and most feel better than latex. I like Skyn, they feel more realistic than anything. Of course, I liked it better when my wife was on birth control.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I should just get le snip.
Goddamn. Bishes be crazy.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

oh lordy jesus. neighbor girl in house in fornt has such n ASS

was arriving home from doing school stuff. bish is walking out on driveway in undies of sorts that are eating into datass, fkn cheeks hanging out of it like :dayum:

holy jeezus lawdy. bish hella fine.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2015, 07:40 PM   #116191
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

go hit dat

Old 05-04-2015, 07:46 PM   #116192
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

imo. gonna go ax for some sugar

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

her mom, or whoever the older woman is who lives there. is quite bangin too. saw her outside mowing lawn once and bish was in white tank top and short shorts. jeezus :aychihuahaua:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2015, 08:23 PM   #116193
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

cant hurt to talk to her

Old 05-04-2015, 08:30 PM   #116194
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

will try to be creep while outside, i guess i should be outside more often lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2015, 08:31 PM   #116195
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

go ask her if you can walk with her

Old 05-04-2015, 08:51 PM   #116196
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

she hardly outside rofl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2015, 09:03 PM   #116197
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

well no shit u just stand there and look at her and never talk she thinks you might be trying to kidnap her or some shit

Old 05-04-2015, 09:18 PM   #116198
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bishes love that. i thought

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2015, 09:22 PM   #116199
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

only ones that love that are the ones that baby trap you like felicia

Old 05-04-2015, 09:22 PM   #116200
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeh buddy says i ned to get out there more

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works