Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 02:17 AM   #126285
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

so im thinking making my own youtube me fixing shit since i do constantly. why not film it make few bucks or at least get my stuff sold easier when i do. going to call it jeffreyrigged a play on jerry rigged. i really need some ideas for a logo. i want to show fixing things but on a budget. i want it to kinda look backwoodish but not trashy. if you guys have any ideas hit me up. prob be spring before i start all this. ive got to get some kind of garage be it a temp building or whatever for now. be mostly car related but i think i can show repairing other mech and carpentry odds and ends as well.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote