Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #15922
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I dont see it happening before the weekend.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Can haz AOKP-HayzKang-m69_B75 on DB?

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

fml, kinda want: http://kan.gd/1hpt
I'll upload it when I build tonight.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

themes wont work though. thats why Im rollin ICS colors right now.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote