View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 07:24 AM   #7
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

As far as Pizza goes, I honestly like all the chains but different ones have pros/cons. Little Ceasars doesn't have much of a selection but its cheap and fast and not bad at all, Pizza Hut is nom nom but makes me shit like a beast later, Papa Johns is fuckin expensive, Dominos... probably my least favorite there but they are the only one that delivers to my house!, Peter Piper Pizza is 100% nomz but their restaurants are loaded with kids and around here people who look like they are ready to bust a cap in yo ass. But when it comes down to it, Pizza is nomz either way. We go with Blackjack usually, not sure if yall got them in your areaz
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote