Thread: Video: what do you watch?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 08:15 AM   #446
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Yeah there is that too. I just meant that he can use that same account in his room on his ps3 or laptop, he doesn't have to use it on her computer/tv.
Yeah I know, just adding that because it can be more convenient having your own list/likes and stuff. I definitely like that they added that option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Wifey and I finally went full marathon mode on Archer, caught up. That fucking show is funnier than fuck. Can't wait for another season.
I have to say Archer has the be the biggest d-bag in any TV series. Krieger is fucking hilarious though.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote