Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 02:46 AM   #33001
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Le powah keeps flickering off because of beast thunderstorm.

Powah going out while waifu is making bamf cawtfeesh tacos FTL (electric stove)

Computah is on a battery so if powah goes out I can shut everything off like a bawws.

But srsly, DNW it to go out, because DFW dem cawtfeesh tacos. Royarz coming over to nom them too.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

but on that note, this storm is bamf

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

oh and some retards are in the pool it is lightning/thundering pretty hardcore and raining pretty fuckin hard and they chillin in the pool drinking bud laitz. They just moved to le yakuzi.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote