View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 05:22 PM   #15
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

mines 3950. the big block cars where 4100 in 72. the 77 up b body is realistically a a body like the 73-77 cars. they use the same frame and components. different sheet metal but same underside. so they are quite a bit lighter. i get a kick of how people will look at a 60s car and say those are so heavy cause they are made of metal. then they drive a camaro weighing more than my lesabre. i had that 83 on my trailer and i could tell it was super light. i miss that car. i do like this 72 better though. i had my uncles little jeep patriot on my trailer other day and it weighed prob as much as my 72. the real weight increasing is all the over inflated useless tech they throw in them now. i had a rouge rental for a week. i had to turn half that junk off to drive it. it would throw the brakes on just random as hell not even close to a car on the interstate for that safety breaking shit. lane depart would keep me from passing a car etc... you should be a aware driver and not need this shit.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-18-2021 at 05:26 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote