Thread: Funny... Found on Craigslist
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:59 AM   #35
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://providence.craigslist.org/bar/1536394821.html
Quote:
Lifted Neon on r4-Runner Chasis-$1,900.+99 ram 4x4 quadcab slt 90,000K (beverly mass.)
Date: 2010-01-04, 8:39AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

IM LOOKING TO SELL OR TRADE MY 01 DODGE NEON SITTING ON A 84 4-RUNNER CHASIS..CHASIS HAS 90,000 MILES. NEON BODY HAS 40,000 MILES. ITS FUEL INJECTED,NEW TIRES,CUSTOM EXHAUST. NICE RIMS. INTERIOR IS GREAT SHAPE GRAY/BLACK..EXTERIOR IS A 4-DOOR AND RED....NO ROT OR RUST. BUILT RIGHT NOT A JUNK BOXSEND PICS.... WAS REVINNED BY STATE PLOICE IN N.H. FOR A 84 DODGE NEON. SO ITS ALL LEGIT STREET LEGAL...CAN TAKE ANTIQUE PLATES IF YOU WOULD LIKE...ITS A WILD CAR..READY TO GO..NEEDS SPEEDO HOOKED UP,AND A NEW DRIVER READY TO GO....BRING PLATE DRIVE HOME....HAS FLARES TIRES DONT STICK OUT HAS ABOUT 6 +++ INCHES OF LIFT WAS REGISTERED IN N.H A FEW MONTHS AGO AND GOT STICKER NO PROBLEM..PASSES N.H. STICKER.....CALL FOR INFO 978--406--2015 TRADE FOR PLOW TRUCK//LIFTED TRUCK+++++++++++++++++++

I HAVE A 98 SUPERCHARGED BUICK REGAL GS..HAS 105,000 MILES NEW OVER DRIVE PULLY ON SUPERCHARGER. ALSO HAS A CHIP. RUNS GREAT FULLY POWER. NEW TIRES. INTERIOR IS GRAY LEATHER..EXTERIOR IS MAROON, HAS A DENTED DRIVERS FENDER.GREAT CAR GREAT ON GAS NEW FRONT BRAKES..READY TO GO ITS A DAILY DRIVER.......NEEDS IDLER PULLY RUNS STILL MAY NEED ONE $31.00 DOLLARS AND A SET OF SHOCKS SOMEPOINT. DONT MISS OUT .........$14,O0 CASH NEED GONE ASAP...TRADE FOR PLOW TRUCK/LIFTED TRUCK MOBILE HOME........978--406--2015

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1536394821
---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

http://providence.craigslist.org/bar/1536602988.html
Quote:
Give u 20lb bag of rice for pack of marlboro 100's (Providence (Silver Lake)
Date: 2010-01-04, 11:11AM EST
Reply to: see below

broke and need to smoke. [email protected]

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1536602988