Thread: Funny... Found on Craigslist
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #22
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
barby casas - $300 (B-Mont wey)
Date: 2009-12-17, 11:59PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Orale, I haz these houses for your plastic chicas wey. I "bought" them at Toys-R-Us pero I don't have any receipts or TRU bags or anything so I can't return them. Buy these things off me, I don't even have any kids.

NOT STOLEN

Email for more details.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 151227680
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote