Thread: Funny... Found on Craigslist
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #19
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Cliff's notes:

300,000 miles.
A/C broken.
Power steering leak.
"Body is not in perfect condition"
Fog lights broken.
Odometer broken.
Price: More than KBB retail price in "excellent" condition. $6500.

He mentions that it's on it's second engine and transmission. I'm going to guess that they were put in at 150,000-170,000 miles. That's the mileage when a 1995 Volvo 850's engine and transmission would usually fail; look for them on Craigslist, you'll find plenty for sale with failed engine or transmission at that mileage. Therefore, it's been 130,000-150,000 miles since he put in the replacement engine and transmission and he knows it's a ticking time bomb.

Particularly jesty: "The buyer of this car will have a $45,000 vehicle for a whole lot less money." Right, that's a $45,000 car...

http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/1474918314.html
He reposts it every day.

He says this:
It is not a car that gives headaches.
yet he says
-On it's second engine and second transmission.
-A/C is inop.
-Very minor power steering box leak.(one pint every 6 months)
-The body is not in perfect condition.
-Fog Lights inop.
-The odometer has locked up (though the electronic one works fine).

Right...

What a salesman. Maybe I should hire him to sell my VW out of its lease, I could turn a profit.