Thread: Funny... Found on Craigslist
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 01:09 AM   #9
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
WTF Holy crap, Lois!

http://providence.craigslist.org/bar/1470728573.html
Quote:
I need a Caregiver~Medical Marijuana Act, R.I. Gen. Laws §1-21-28.6 - $2 (Rhode Island)

Date: 2009-11-17, 6:45PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am getting my medical card soon. I have a vehicle to trade for medicine. 1997 M3 BMW Bl W/New Leather/ Power Everything/ Ice Cold A/C/ 19 Inch Low Pros/ 4 Doors/ New Alpine System
You Name it....Sweet car, paid almost 14,000 and have put close to 6,000 into it. Had 63,000 mi when I bought it and now has 72,000. Spoke to a couple people recently about this option and they seemed interested but no call back today, hmmmm? I am only interested in legal limits allowed under the law for MMPatients. That means that you would need to make payments over a period of time. I want to base it on straight Meds and NO money out of my pocket. 4-6 Lbs range over 2 years. I can modify the form pasted below to reflect our arrangement.
An anonymous smoker....
Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale
Seller 1: __________________________________________________
Address: __________________________________________________
Seller 2: __________________________________________________
Buyer 1: __________________________________________________
Buyer 2: __________________________________________________
If there is more than one buyer or seller, the use of the singular incorporates the plural.
1. Seller hereby sells the vehicle described here to Buyer: _________________________
Its body type is: __________________________________________________ .
It carries the following vehicle identification number (VIN): _________________________.
Vehicle includes the following personal property items: _________________________
2. The full purchase price for Vehicle is $ _______________. In exchange for Vehicle, Buyer has paid Seller [choose one]:
[ ] the full purchase price.
[ ] $ ___________________ as a down payment, balance due in _____ days.
[ ] $ ___________________ as a down payment and has executed a promissory note for the balance of the purchase price.
3. Seller warrants that Seller is the legal owner of Vehicle and that Vehicle is free of all legal claims (liens or encumbrances) by others except: _________________________.
Seller agrees to remove any lien or encumbrance specified in this clause with the proceeds of this sale within _____ days of the date of the bill of sale.
4. Vehicle [ ] has been [ ] has not been inspected by an independent mechanic at Buyer's request. If an inspection has been made, the inspection report [ ] is attached [ ] is not attached to and made part of this bill of sale.
5. Seller believes Vehicle to be in good condition except for the following defects: __________________________________________________ .
6. Other than the warranty of ownership in Clause 3 and the representations in Clause 5, Seller makes no express warranties. Buyer takes Vehicle as is. Seller hereby disclaims the implied warranty of merchantability and all other implied warranties which may apply to the extent disclaimers are permitted in the state having jurisdiction over this bill of sale.
7. The odometer reading for Vehicle is: _________________________.
8. Additional terms of sale for Vehicle are as follows: __________________________.
Seller 1’s signature: _______________________________ Date:___________________
Seller 2’s signature: _______________________________ Date:___________________
Buyer 1’s signature: _______________________________ Date:___________________
Buyer 2’s signature: _______________________________ Date:___________________

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1435041584-0 image 1435041584-1
image 1435041584-2 image 1435041584-3

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests