Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 03:13 PM   #126291
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

This sumbitch will solve a ton of my problems, if I can find a way to get my hands on the cash for it and bring it home today or tomorrow...

https://worcester.craigslist.org/cto...406123685.html

2000 Silverado 1500 ECLB 4x4 that seems very solid for $1500!

Wife's car was rear-ended and she's been dragging her feet buying a replacement so she's driving my Crisisler while I'm stuck driving my 1999 NBS RCLB 40 miles to work and 40 miles home. Hasn't had a state inspection in a few years, riding dirty. It eats rear ends and U-joints...I've fixed so many U-joints roadside, and limped home with a smoking clunking barely-moving-the-truck rear end a few times. Hasn't happened since I've been driving it to work but it's getting so bad that I doubt it'll make another day, so I gotta get some kind of vehicle this weekend or somehow find the time to work on it. Also increasingly bad misfire makes it sometimes lose a few cylinders, no heat, and nearly everything is broken or severely worn out and sloppy. Meanwhile I need to make a 200 mile trip on Saturday with a truckload of tools/gas cans/etc. Plus, back in an extended cab again, tools can be protected inside (and I'll keep that cap on it, even shit in the bed will be covered without needing a tarp)! A little luxury in a nice truck will be good too. Oh, and did I mention my 99 RCLB is totally unrespectable - the few body panels that aren't rotted through are dented to hell, rotted bumpers, missing trim, cracked windshield, entire body covered in moss/mold/etc...