Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 12:20 PM   #28371
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Mmkay. So, I needs help here. I work for a software company out of ATL right now, that caters to public safety. CAD, mobile dispatch, records Management, booking, etc.

Here's where I need help. I want to write some code that could be integrated into our software to be able to broadcast the 2way radio traffic from each agency to the mobile computer of the field users, as well as possibly an app. Doesn't need to be PTT per say, but I just need a way to get the audio feed from our server that we Install for each location, to our mobile software. And maybe have a simple app.

I'm trying to do this to improve the ability for different agencies to communicate with one another. Most neighboring agencies are not on the same type of 2 way radios system, so that leads to them not being able to hear what is going on in the case of something major going g on.

Basically, I want to have a dumbed down Zello type software. I haven't found any open source code to begin with. And it needs to be cross platform.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk