Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 05:54 AM   #113809
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
pinto beans instead of kidney beans? must be different tasting actually.

what i do is if i dont use that base.....chili powder, cayenne, seasoned salt, tomato paste, 2 cans of light red kidneys one can of dark, cummin, paprika, some tomoatoes diced, onion powder, dash of ground mustard powder, dash of cinnimon, beef, masa flour, v8 juice, hot sauce, and if im not making it from anyone else a few habaneros chopped up.

it is some excellent shit. just started looking at different chili recipes and came up with my own thing really from that.
Doesn't taste all that different but my wife hates kidney beans for some reason lol

Yours sounds spicy. The one we made was really mild and tasty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Please ship me some corn bread.

Or save it for the AOT road trip in which there shall be no far in the car.
Farless car

Sent from my LG-D801
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote