Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 04:36 AM   #171857
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
They did a similar program with regards to biological weapons with Russia...don't exactly remember the name of the treaty...but the US is gonna make the deadline.

My question is with anyone treaty, similar to what Cez said, are you actually going to believe the government? There are somethings I hope we don't release all details in a specific treaty, e.g. what if Russia lied, then we are straight fucked.

Political figures all lie, doesn't matter red/blue/right/left/republican/democrat/liberal/conservative...they all spill hot air.
iz hopin obama was lyin bout this immfo. best have some nukes stashed somewhere imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Wish we had kewl aircraft and army stuff.

Coolest thing we had was the Avro Arrow. Most technologically advanced fighter jet of its time...

Then the government went "nah, we dont need that"

I swear we should just give up the miltary BS and become like the swiss. Errbody can store their money here, and we wont be made fun of for our awesome tactics.
dont worry, amurca gots y0 back. i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
The US gave up funding and development of the F22 Raptor or F35 JSF, IIRC.
they did? i know its on the choppin block in two years if the kinks arent worked out on the f35 since its become the most expensive aircraft

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

well it already is sorta. lockheed and them are bustin ass trying to get it all done

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works