View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 04:37 PM   #8
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I've heard pretty good things from people using HTC phones, most of them really like them and can't wait for the newest one to come out.

I liked all the features the dare had (slow motion video, panoramic photos, great camera, nice interface for a "dumbphone", etc. I lost interest when I left it in my pocket as I got into my truck one day. I took it out to make a call 5 mins after getting in the truck and the entire screen was smashed. Just the pressure of my pants against my leg smashed it so I got a BB Curve. Now I have a storm which is a touch screen but much more durable, this screen is meant to be pushed on and clicked lol

Blackberry Pearl Flip? But yeah, you have a very specific idea of what a phone should be
yea the phones are great if treated properly, I drop mine every once in a while but it still works. only real problem I have with mine is that if you run to many applications it starts slowing down but that would be had with any phone I think. I wanted a htc touch pro, but my friend got it, now its either the htc fuse(kinda teh same as a touch pro) or teh touch hd but its pricey
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote