Thread: Funny... Found on Craigslist
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:02 PM   #42
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

I'm not sure what to say about this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL

eyy you have a paint and paint sprait free

Date: 2010-01-31, 2:26PM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

please can you sendme your adress im interestet for this stuff tanks
or callme at 520-440-3543 whit victor.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1579657164
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote