View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 04:28 PM   #7
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
I have a htc shadow
I've heard pretty good things from people using HTC phones, most of them really like them and can't wait for the newest one to come out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
i have the lg dare on vzw its a nice phone the touch screen is a pain sometimes my next phone will hopefully be a bb
I liked all the features the dare had (slow motion video, panoramic photos, great camera, nice interface for a "dumbphone", etc. I lost interest when I left it in my pocket as I got into my truck one day. I took it out to make a call 5 mins after getting in the truck and the entire screen was smashed. Just the pressure of my pants against my leg smashed it so I got a BB Curve. Now I have a storm which is a touch screen but much more durable, this screen is meant to be pushed on and clicked lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
My idea of the perfect phone:
I'd like the abilities of a smartphone, but a wide flat phone would be crushed within a month of owning it...and a smartphone with a little screen would be somewhat pointless.
Blackberry Pearl Flip? But yeah, you have a very specific idea of what a phone should be
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote