Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 09:09 PM   #20177
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

That's why Google is still around, because they charge for everything they do.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Boss said he'd buy me lunch if I unlock his old AT&T iPhone 3GS so he can take it to Europe.

Google tells me you can get it unlocked legitly through AT&T but he no longer has AT&T, he has a VZW 4S now. So IDK if they'll still do it. Only other way appears to be jailbreaking it and shit.

Gonna tell him to Call AT&T and give them all his infos. Hopefully that will work.

Edit: not Android but would rather put it here than make iPhgt thread
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote