View Single Post
Old 08-14-2021, 09:50 AM   #6
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I thought shaggz axed this place. I guess it was just down temporarily and we assumed RIP?

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
all 4 of us lol. is cez still mia? and cody? and chris? cody has fb still but never post. rest disappeared off earth. last i heard cez was like a isis member lol. rick hell your mia half the time on fb. i think i still have juan on hangouts i can message him.
Cez is living that nurse life. Covid fts.

Nailz shows up on Playstation Network pretty often.

Ffb
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote