View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 03:12 AM   #37
chevy_man

chevy_man has like no rep wtf poor bastard

3 pedals FTW!
The gas when I got it five years ago wouldn't burn, and I had to use a pick to "clean"(scrape) the float bowl. I drained old gas and put 5 gallons in, bottle of sta-bil, and drove it up and down the alley once before I parked it. I honestly couldn't believe it ran on the shit-gas in the tank. The exhaust smells so bad it's un-real but it purrs like a kitten. I'm expecting I'll have to change the fuel filter about 100000 times before the lines and tank are half-way clean.

I originally was going to start driving it right away, but when I left for college I still didn't have the title, and it made a good lawn ornament at my parents place. I finally got the title a month ago, which is what renewed my interest in getting it going.

The bad: no options, not even a fm radio. At one point someone left a window down so I need to clean the moss that's growing on the floor out. Nothing that can't be fixed with a pressure washer and one of the old decks and a random free set of pioneer 6x9's I've got in the basement.
chevy_man is offline   Reply With Quote