Thread: The Big LOL
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Talking The Big LOL

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1745578

Quote:
Topic: Too much FAIL for even for the rice thread!

Saw this beaut on the way home from work last night. It would appear that he cut a hole in the hood for his air filter, then created a plexi-glass surround. Ohhhh and check out the AWESOME rear wing, which is made of 2x4s!!

Quote:
I've had this vehicle for over three years.
It is my project car, the spoiler was added by the PO (Previous owner) and will be removed soon, it is functional but does not suite my taste.

The cars modifications are:
Intake (Coldair)
Gutted Cat
50hp nitrous fuel/nitrous shot (Nitrous express)

I put down 190hp to the front wheels with the 50 shot, which yielded me a 8.9 @ 93mph in the 1/8th mile.

Haven't had a chance to take it to Test & Tune here in Ennis yet (Drag strip 1/4th mile) but will this summer!

Future mods are supercharger.

Heres more pics, thanks guys

It has a new oxygen sensor with a calibrated chip in it and the cold air intake is functional.
I'm still working on the intake though, as it does not seal perfectly with the hood because the engine has broken engine mounts.

Quote:
well i think ive officially found the end of the internet.