Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 10:59 PM   #2428
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
respray clear lenses and honeycomb grill make it perfect. similar how i planned to build one when i was considering buying one.
dfw respray and new headlights/corners. The grille I don't care that much, the chrome works. Interior needs rear door panels and seatbelts all around, that's about it. Then would be perfect as far as i'm concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
damn son

you got rimpz?

dat shit sexy

leave dat grille yo
rimpz be 18s from a 2011 Charger only bad part is if you look close at center cap, sas Dawdge

But it's embossed on there, it isn't colored or anything so you only notice it if you look up close so idgaf.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote