Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:53 PM   #1872
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sheck engine light has been on in CV for a LONG time. Got it checked a few times and it was something different every time . The last time I got it checked they said it was catalytic convertah. Was liek "ain't nobody got time for dat". Fools were saying I would have to go to muffler shop and get them to replace a portion of it and blah blah blah. Did not want to do any of that boolshet plus its too mash monies

Every now and then the check engine light goes out for a day or two. If the light is on when you go take emishunz tess you automatically fail. The last time the light went off I didn't make it to le emmishunz place in time.

This morning on my way to le burger king I noticed the light was off again so I went and got mah nomz then went across le street to get emmishunz.

CV passed and now I no haz to worry bout dat shet

i'm gonna go to DMV for tag renewal and be like, "yeah my car passed emmishunz"

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote