View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Brits: We don't mind the government up our asses, but Google should stay away

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2009/0...ar-out-of-tow/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selected pieces from that article
Burglary-prone villagers chase Google Street View car out of town

It's a great way to find something you're going to be seeking later on. Like a restaurant, a friend's house ... or a place to rob. That last advantage of Street View is why people in Broughton, a village in England that has suffered three burglaries in the past six weeks, stood in the street and blocked the way when they saw the Google cameras coming. They wanted to protect their stuff.

"How dare anyone take a photo of my home without my consent?" inveighed outraged vigilante Paul Jacobs, who spotted the car and led the revolt.

The stills are often weeks and months old by the time they reach the web, and they're not updated on a basis regular enough to establish a pattern in the lifestyles of the residents.

But will it help you figure out how to ****** the locks in a ritzy neighborhood?
Srsly? They're not at all concerned about their own government watching their every move with cameras all over the place? Their government losing their most important personal data on laptops, USB drives, and boxes of printouts doesn't bother them? But photos of what's publicly visible, which could easily be seen by the bad guys if they go on their own, are offensive?