Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 03:51 AM   #682
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

On January 9, 2012 le reliable and dependable tembo took its last ride through jawjuh

Late in teh evening hours, tembo was just rolling along minding its bidness when it approached a POS dodge that appeared to be stopped in le road.

Tembo decided to go around on teh left side. Just as tembo starts to go around teh left side le POS dodge starts to turn left and hits po lil tembo

tembo was rushed to body shawp but there was nothing they could do.

Insurance company said tembo was total loss and gave korkah a sheck for $956.

R.I.P. you will be missed

but wait.....

All is not lost

korkah went on a two week search for a new ride

guess what he got

2001 Crown Victoria
190K miles
Leather interior
All power options work
Heat and A/C work
Super clean

got dat bish for $2500 FLAT