Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 03:24 AM   #26785
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
Ordered the moto x pure from bestbuy earlier and it's already shipped and should be here tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Yea, the iPhone camera has me spoiled. I'd like to run CM ideally, but I know that tends to come with a few drawbacks. Hell, my old Fascinate still takes better pictures than my N4 did on an old AOKP rom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Hey Cam. I use a Moto X and a S5 Active for work (carrying 3 phones sucks) and I like them both. I miss the tinkering with AOSP stuff mainly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Motos are pretty damned close to AOSP. You could look for one of those and root/CM it.

There are CM builds for the G2 and afaik they work great. The camera isn't crap on AOSP either, it's just a tad worse than LGs ROM.

Dnw to carry 3 phones and a locked down computer btw.

Sent from my LG G2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote