Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 11:58 PM   #26780
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sup Chris?

I have a G2. It's still a great phone. It's mostly like an N5 but the screen is a tad larger, the battery is 3000mAh, the camera is better, it has double-tap to wake, rear buttons, idk what else is different.

You'll have to get used to LG's skin/apps unless you root it and flash an AOSP-based ROM (which kinda undos the camera improvement).

I don't find it to be slow or anything, the only reason I'm looking at the next nexus is that I still love flashing ROMs and I much prefer stock Android over the LG (or any other OEM) skin. Plus, the new ones have fingerprint readers, faster processors, more ram, and more resolution so FIDIL.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

might be of use to you: http://www.androidcentral.com/nexus-5-vs-lg-g2

Oh and the latest that the G2 has officially is 5.0.2, I think the N5 will be getting Marshmallow. No clue if LG will give the G2 anything newer.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote