Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 11:33 PM   #103639
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
:lol

California GFY. Fucking RI.

I whacked that fucker like hell, I blasted it with huge torch, I pried it, I sprayed half a can of PB Blaster. Spent at least an hour on it. That fucker is seriously stuck to the hub. If a puller and more whacking doesn't work then I'll have to cut it off.

It's been a few weeks, I'm hoping if I work on it now all the effort I put in before + 1000 miles of driving will make it come off.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ------ Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

I'm seriously afraid I've destroyed the hub/bearing with all the abuse I poured onto that drum.
sucks u guys have such a hard time with rust....u dont put some antiseize on them bishes to avoid rust? or does that not do shit?

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
awww shit niga

gotz mah radio
installed??? pics