Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 05:24 AM   #111341
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
you have the 2012 N7?
Yeah, they have a tendency to slow down over time, it's a known problem. Mine is getting slow as shit and I've even cleared a shit load of stuff off of it. They say a clean reset won't even help them most of the time.

The 8/8.9 looks like it's going to be baller as fuck specs wise though.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
That's what I'm thinking. As long as the chocolate doesn't have mold or some shit on it then FIDIL.

They're each wrapped in foil, the whole thing is shrink wrapped, and it's been in a cool office it's whole life.

This is the set: http://www.amazon.com/Anthon-Berg-Ch.../dp/B005U1FYV4

It says 64 piece but there's actually 80. Even the picture shows 40 bottles, 2 rows deep.
Shit looks legit, hell I wouldn't worry about an expiration date, if the chocolate looks nom-able I wouldn't hesitate.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

i still has to work with em
Be like nailz.

Fuck bitches, work on computers, get money...or hentai.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote