Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 06:14 AM   #1
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Android Thread

List of decent Android themes:
(these require the Theme Engine that can be found in AOKP, Paranoid Android, CyanogenMod, etc)

Free:
AlloyUI Blue (Thread/APK)
Apollo (Thread/APK)
Apollo Green (Thread/APK)
Aventador (Thread/APK)
BeetsByKnok (Play Store)
BlackedOut (Thread) (Play Store) (so mash blek)
Blue Line (Play Store)
Boss (Thread/APK)
Cee-Throo (Thread/APK)
Flatron (Thread)
Frosty (Thread/APK)
Jade (Play Store)
LunarUi II (Thread/APK)(Play Store)
MIUI V4 Darkness (Thread APK)
Signature Blue (Thread) (Play Store)
Simplex (Thread)

Paid:
AlloyUI Light Blue
BreezeHD
Crimson
Dark Blue Mint
Flow
Lucid
Matted Blues
PopStyle Blue
PopStyle Red
Torrid Teal

More themes can be found on XDA or RW but some are mad fugly.

Original OP:

Quote:
Since me, Eddeh, and YayBo all have Droids and Cez just picked up a MyTouch I figured FIWDIL and create a thread. IDGAF what you want to talk about/ask. Apps, rooting, new phones, iphones suck, watevah.

Right now I'm debating on whether I want to root my phone and flash a new ROM onto it. If I do, I can use wifi tether (phone = wifi hotspot), badass sexy themes, overclock the cpu for powah, get newer versions of the gallery, browser, etc with pinch-zoom.

There is an app that makes it really easy for the Droid but its $5 and installs an old ROM. If I wait a couple days it is supposed to be free and use their newest ROM. So either I be impatient, pay $5, and reflash in a few days or wait and get the newest one right away...

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote