Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 04:56 PM   #123871
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
GUISE, wat do
wifey's Note 5 is at that point too, she got it when I got V10.

Since you're using Jump on Demand, you have 3 options:

1. Pay the remainder of the phone off, wife's Note5 is like $150. This would unenroll you from JOD and you'd no longer owe anything monthly for the phone, just service.

2. Enroll in the payment plan to pay that $150 or w/e off over the next 6 months (I think 6, it tells you on the site). Wife's Note5 is like $15 now and $19/mo to pay off the phone this way.

3. Jump to a different phone and start paying whatever the monthly cost of that one is.

None of this has any fees or interest or anything, you basically just decide if you want to pay off the phone all at once, in payments, or to trade it in for a different phone.

Wife loves her Note5 and there's no newer Note for her to Jump to so we're gonna just pay it off and keep it until Note 7 comes out or it dies.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote